Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Martial Arts Mnaga........

shaolinboxer Guest

Check out...

Ninja Resurrection (sequel to Ninja Scroll).

Also, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure is great (from the creator of Fist of the North Star).

Kempomon Guest
    Unfortunately, since manga are Japanese, there's not really any about CMA. However, there are plenty of kick-ass samurai (and ronin) manga. Lone Wolf and Cub is probably one of the best but I like Blade of the Immortal better. The characters have a little more personality in Blade of the Immortal, IMHO, and I like Hiroaki Samura's style. Plus Anotsu and the Itto-Ryu totally kick ass!

Kempomon Guest
    Oh, and by the way, I don't really like the Dragonball mangas because the plot is weak and the fighting is too unrealistic for me. The earlier ones before Goku grew up were hilarious, however. I have all of those and they kick ass! Once Raditz appears (i forget which volume that's in) the series becomes kind of weak.

Koing Guest

these are good:)

I would say the best anime for me is

Street Fighter II Animated Movie

VERY CLASSy:) I love it.

Also Fist of the North Star and Ninja scroll I love

and crying freeman as well:)

I love DBZ as well but its more fantasy fighting but hey its still good:)

"Bye 4 now; not 4 ever"

Celestial Amiboshi Guest
    The best anime is "Shoujo Kakumei Utena". It has a lot of sword fighting and it in much better taste than all of the anime and manga mentioned here.

Celestial Amiboshi
    - "Never without an honorary first stone."

mileh Guest
    Rurouni Kenshin, I think it was *******ised and released under the name of Samurai X in America. Also another good anime is Ranma 1/2 and Inu Yasha.

ttt

Hey, sorry for resurrecting this dinosaur, but I was wondering about the manga Kumkuat mentioned, Kenji. Anybody know any links to www-sites detailing that? (A search with Kenji brings up a whole lot of other stuff) I'm curious, having never stumbled on it.

Thanks.
    "Once you get deeper into the study of Kung Fu you will realise that lineage and insulting others become more important than actual skill and fighting ability." -- Tai'ji Monkey

"Eh, IMO if you're bittching about what other people are doing instead of having intelligent (or stupid) conversation about kung fu or what your favorite beer is, you're spending too much time exploring your feminine side." -- Meat Shake