Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i just got in to a fight...and lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    I lose fights all the time. I can convince a jury to find in favor of my client, but I can't convince my wife that the new speakers are really necessary to the well being of our family. I mean, come on.....
    Tell her they're necessary so that Autumn's hearing won't be strained trying to watch the Wiggles & whatnot & go out early.

Try that route... or maybe not.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

You got me on this one Oso, coming across this thread about you getting into a fight and losing, my initial thought was, must have been one bad mofo. But got a good laugh after seeing what you lost to. And a good one there Rogue.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    SD references because I called him on his fight record which is non existant because he TRAINS champions. Too busy I guess. Yes I do Sd and I can fight too it puts a kink in lk's little story. KC
    Oh, you should all read the other thread, because it is a laugh riot

kwaichang in less than 2 pages made claims, tried to squirm out of giving out names and details, got called on his lies, backtracked, changed his story and admitted the only three matches he ever had he lost all three.

Now, the losses aren't so bad, I've won and lost and I wasn't more than a "b level amateur" but when your sig line says "trained to kill"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan View Post
    You got me on this one Oso, coming across this thread about you getting into a fight and losing, my initial thought was, must have been one bad mofo. But got a good laugh after seeing what you lost to. And a good one there Rogue.
    I just have a different idea of what make up sex is if I don't win.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

Now, the losses aren't so bad, I've won and lost and I wasn't more than a "b level amateur" but when your sig line says "trained to kill"
    Ah..but he didn't say "WHAT" he is trained to kill! See? He has you there Ross!

He might be claiming proficiency in killing insects, rodents, small mammals or even marsupials....see, YOU don't know!

Just look here!

Although the termite looks too cute to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Ah..but he didn't say "WHAT" he is trained to kill! See? He has you there Ross!

He might be claiming proficiency in killing insects, rodents, small mammals or even marsupials....
    oh my G'd, no!

NOT THE PANDAS!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Hell Rogue, seeing how long I`ve been married, I do whatever it takes to avoid the make up sex!
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

I hear you. The problem with make up sex is that we men always have to start by saying, "Yes honey, you were right and I was wrong", no matter what. Everyman that is except lkfmdc who is never wrong.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    oh my G'd, no!

NOT THE PANDAS!

Are you suggesting that Pandas are marsupials?

My good man, Pandas are in the family Procyonidae, not Ursidae. They are closer to raccoons than marsupials.

Good thing you took up Kung-Fu as a career and not biology. :P

So Dave is not infallible!

DM

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    So Dave is not infallible!
    Bah! Dave knows nothing of Biology!

Are you suggesting that Pandas are marsupials?
    Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

I have long been under the (apparently incorrect) impression that Pandas are marsupials....

this news has devastated me

So to you panda=fat cousin of a kangaroo?
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    So to you panda=fat cousin of a kangaroo?
    I believe that the correct term is "slightly rotund" cousin of kangaroo.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Bah! Dave knows nothing of Biology!
    Could explain his failures with make up sex.

DM