Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT – My 7 year old son had to deal with a 45 caliber against his head

Eddie,
    May Buddah Bless And Protect you and your family. Leave immeaditly
    M.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Even in the cities, we live very close to nature, and most South Africans are out doors people. This is something I would miss most of this place.

Move to Utah. If you come legally it will be a nightmare. If you come illegally you will have no problems.

Hunt them down Bro.

this is horrible news but living in HK or China may in fact be quite a pleasant experience. Of course, I think NZ would be better!

Best of luck, let us know how it turns out
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

From South Africa to Winnipeg?

Dude, it was snowing all morning and afternoon this past Sunday!
    A unique snowflake

brutal

Hey Eddie, that's brutal! I can imagine the whole situation and the stress that comes with it is probably taking a few years off of your life, eh? I've got a 3 year old daughter myself and I just get stressed out thinking about when she's going to be a teen! Can't imagine what it would be like living there!

I'd recommend coming out here to Calgary (Canada), but housing prices have sky rocketed the last few years with the oil boom. In general people are nice (not like Toronto where I'm from) and the traffic is better. I also hear Saskatchewan (where Satori is from) is booming, although there was some statistic that the two largest cities there have the highest crime rates per capita in the country. That being said, I don't think it even compares to SA.

Anyway, best of luck and hope you can get out sooner than later!

Regards,
    Sung29

Eddie,

Come to South America. No big deals with inmigration and with your connections in china you can do a lot of money importing and exporting.

thanks for all the support everyone.
    We just booked my wife's ticket, she have a job interview in HK on the 16th of this month. If that all realise, we will be moving to HK soon.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Blog Entries
    I got friends in hk too eddie, you can meet them and be friends.

but im sorry for what happened to your family. unfortunately we all suffer from something like that in one way or another.

be strong bro.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

sorry to read about this horrible,horrible story..
    I wish you and your fam all the best and that you all as soon as possible can get out of this country ...HK is a nice and safe place to live .
    All the best of luck to u and yours

thanks for all the support everyone.
    We just booked my wife's ticket, she have a job interview in HK on the 16th of this month. If that all realise, we will be moving to HK soon.
    Good Luck Eddie

I was just wondering, what is the Gung Fu community like in SA?.

man i am so glad your kid is alright and you wife and their kids and friends are alright. its time to move man, **** it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I know your son is confused right now, I'm sure he'll be stonger for it in the long run, just make sure he has the support he needs!

Good luck in the future!
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    I was just wondering, what is the Gung Fu community like in SA?.
    Its pretty good actually. We have some really good schools and practitioners here. We always have a good flow of famous masters who come down here to teach. Thing is, people down here really love martial arts and really loves fighting.

There are many things that I think are really good about this place, but sadly the crime and political instability, as well as the failing economy, are preventing us from growing.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Its pretty good actually. We have some really good schools and practitioners here. We always have a good flow of famous masters who come down here to teach. Thing is, people down here really love martial arts and really loves fighting.

There are many things that I think are really good about this place, but sadly the crime and political instability, as well as the failing economy, are preventing us from growing.
    That's sad to hear...at least if you go to HK there is lots of CLF for you to see

Good luck

Africa has been an interesting topic to me since I was eight and saw the 1986 ethiopian drought on tv...kids looking like aliens I didn't even understand what that was, thought it was like Twilight zone or some ****. And I have black cousins but those kids with the skinny necks and big stomachs just didn't make sence....