Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    In the Cliff's Notes version:

Here's you:

Here's me:

Here's you fighting me:

Here's me fighting you:

Here's you hitting me with speed, memory, and timing without big muscles:

Here's me get getting hit with all of the above, when I have big muscles:

Here's you realizing that your memory, speed, and timing are causing me to laugh:

Here's me punching you back, half strength: *yawn*

Here's you getting hit:
    here's me laughing at how dumb you are. WTF the size of your arm muscle has NOTHING to do with how hard you punch someone. It has nothing to do with if you will actually hit the person. It has NOTHING to do with him not hitting you. IT has even less to do with how fast you will react. Most of all it has nothing to do with how you take the punch. ECT.. ect.. ect..

ow and ect...

so basically... it solves nothing. Its more effective if your looking at it enhancing your training session. so here me yawning at your stupidity.

I had similar bad experiences to GDA. I wrote a thread about it once. Tried a few cycles and it didn't agree with me.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

my opinion on Creatine

I almost got into the creatine thing, UNTIL i went to get a check up with our family Dr. Now this guy is a combat medic who has served tours in afghanistan so he is a pretty no nonsense guy. I asked him about the creatine supplement and he just looked at me with this "you are an idiot" look. What he told me was that even though creatine does assist in muscle recovery it ALSO has the potential to do harm to your HEART. He explained that when the muscle cells are loaded with water so to is your HEART MUSCLE Loaded with it. He said that he has had a few patients who have had some heart trouble,relatively young guys like me in their 30's and 40's. when they stopped using the creatine the heart troubles went away.

I mean in my humble opinion if you want to recover from workouts and build muscle,eat a Good diet, lots of water,SLEEP at least 8 hrs a night, and get regular massage therapy to assist in the flushing out of metabolic wastes that are created during intense workouts or workouts in general. I have been doing sports massage for a while now and have seen the benefits of it on marathon runners and tri-atheletes.

Peace, TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.