Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contoversial though - abused women

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    we dont go around beating up our guy friends do we? I have plenty of friends who drives me crazy sometimes, but I wont go and beat them up. This isnt the 7th grade anymore

Score! This is why good fences make good neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    heh, a bunch of men trying to get into womens head space is a monumental waste of time.

and that's all im gonna say about it.

I wouldn't blame the victim in any crime though.
    David is starting to scare me with his wisdom.

I see what you're getting at RD, but i feel like part of it would still be the guy

Reply]
    I tend to agree, but it's not the hitting part. By that point he has been driven to a point of temporary insanity and is not in control of his actions.

His fault is much further back. He should realize there is a Psycops campaign being thrust apon him, and that he's with a crazy mental case that cannot be reasoned with...and leave.

I think the mental state these guys are put into is kind of like a brainwashing. They slowly get sucked in untill they are too deep in to see what they are stuck in.
    Finnally once day after months and months of being the victim of emotional, mental warefare, they snap, and strike out against the source of thier mental anguish.

Hopefully it's a wakeup call to him, and he is smart enough to get out then and there; however what generally seems to happen is he becomes so wrought with guilt that he tries to atone for his sins. What she sees, is that she finnally has the desired power over him that she craves and relaxes. They make up, things are fine again and they continue on.

As more time rolls on and normalcy returns, deep down he feels he has atoned for his sins and steps out from under her dominance. Once this happens, she starts to feel the loss of controll, and the psycops war on him begins again..till he is driven to temporary insanity once again and the cycle starts a new once more.

The only way for a guy to escape is to wake up and realize he is the victim of severe mental abuse and get out of the relationship.

Guys that find themselves in this type of relationship need some psychological help, not for beating the woman, but for letting themselves stay in a relationship that is clearly horrible for him emotionally and destructive to his sanity. They need to learn to see woman for what they really are, Sex objects, instead of getting so attached that the loss is a mortal wound...because women like this will use that in thier warefare everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlin View Post
    I'm not talking about the past life. I'm talking about moment to moment choices. Where a choice to not look one way could get you run into by a drunk driver. Are you to blame? No, but you certainly made the choice to be there.

Take the bird and baseball clip. The bird certainly isn't to blame, but if it hadn't flown (in all places no less) in front of the fast ball, it would have lived.

The victim is never to blame. But many women do make poor choices and it doesn't help when their vibe attracts those men. It's a sad cycle, but the woman has to break it.
    Isn't the point of karma that it carries over from from one life to another? or are you talking karma in a looser sense, almost more akin to descion making, bc then i have no real problem with what you said, or at least not as major an issue
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

RD:

I can understand where you're coming from but i doubt we're going to see eye to eye on this. In my experience, which i openly admit is very modest, it's that the guy has been pushed a little bit and feels the need to assert himself and then she ends up getting hit. I've never known any woman to actively drive a man insane like that but this is a crazy world, so i don't doubt that there are people out there who fit your exact scenario
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    Sorry, i refuse to believe that women get beaten because they didn't follow their dharma properly a hundred years ago. Maybe this is kind of a touchy subject bc my female friends keep telling me about exes who have hit them or currents who have been coming close (keep in mind i'm 19, so i have these silly concepts of pride and a want to look after my she-bros)
    agreed. I had a series of very bad relationships. Then I figurd out that, since all 3 were more or less the same on the inside and difernt on the outside, I must be picking them by what I saw on the inside. I descided to take a year off of relationships. That was, like, 5 years or so ago. It dawned on me that I didn't really want to be in a relationship, but was listening to the popular opinion that all people who are normal want a relationship. So I quit allowing myself to be set up and such. And now I'm actually happy... Not that I've forsworn relationships period, I do still date. I guess when the right person comes along, I'll be ready. In the meen time, I just don't want to mess with it. I have noticed that I've gotten better at "reading" people, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Having done extensive research in this subject , both Psychologically and otherwise , Stay tuned for a more personal and extensive post. Later
    BTW physical violence in relationships is approx 60 % men on women and 40% women on men. Keep in mind though more women report it on avg. than men do so it is prob more equal. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !