Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Charactor Showdown V2.0

dwid Guest
    Batman vs. Black Mask: Technology vs. genetics. My vote goes to Black Mask. I just can't envision a scenario where Batman would win.

Wolverine vs. Chow Yun Fat: In the old "What if..." Marvel series, Wolverine fought Conan the Barbarian, and Conan cut his neck down to the adamantium vertabra. The arteries in his neck closed due to his healing factor before the blood flow resumed, sending him into insane rage when he finally awoke. I think Chow Yun Fat may be more of a traditional swordsman than Conan, but I can envision a similar scenario. Fat would retain his composure while Wolverine would likely get angrier and angrier. While it is unlikely that Fat would kill Wolverine, I think he would win the fight.

Fish of Fury Guest
    BATMAN
    wolverine

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

Radhnoti Guest
    Batman. He's too **** smart to lose.
    Wolverine. He's too **** tough to lose.

If they square off, it'll be brains vs. brawn. :D

-Radhnoti

Design Sifu Guest

BATMAN vs. Black Mask

Having faced the super soldier before, the Dark Knight Detective enters this bout prepared. The Hacking of top secret documents detailing Black Mask's origins is child's play, the composition of a psycologicial profile; even easier.
    Batman acts quickly with an unpresidented manuver; conversation. Before a fist can even be thrown Black Mask is engrossed in a riviting dialogue ranging from Chess, martial arts, philosophy and the meaning of life. Black Mask has finally found someone who seems to truely understand his own vision and obsessions.
    Eventually the conversation comes full circle and the topic of their bout is again at hand. This is when BATMAN delivers the Killing blow. Observing how this whole competition contradicts Black Mask's quest for a peaceful life, he offers the solution. Forfeit, by choosing to loose Black Mask will prove to have transended his own base nature and engineered purpose, thus winning by loosing.

The Victor: BATMAN

Design Sifu Guest

Leu Bei vs. Wolverine

The Battle of Blades is fast and furious. Leu Bei (Chow Yun fat) demonstraits his Wudang mastery from the onset of this match. As the Bout continues he realises any attempt to subdue Wolverine proves to be fruitless.Virtually impervious to pain Wolverine's mutant regenerative abilities reveal itself as the numerious cuts and stabs delivered by the Sword of Green Destiney heal almost instantly.
    Growing fatigued by the perpetual onslaught of 6 Adamantium claws Lui Bei adjusts his strategy. Having faced the immortal Highlander earlier, Lui Bei desides he must sever a limb if he is to stop Wolverine's berzerker assault. Here, the Sword of Green Destiney becomes Leu Bei's downfall.
    With a flick of a wrist the Green Destiney cleeves into Wolverine's arm, and stops. Wolverine's Adamantium laced skeleton keeps the blade from severing his arm, while the Razor thin wound heals immedately hold the blade in place. It takes but a moment for Leu Bei to pull his sword free, but that moment was one moment too many. With one swing Wolverine rakes his free hand across Leu Bei's body . . .

The Victor: Wolverine
    -------------------------------------------------

NEXT
    Brains vs. Brawn

BATMAN vs. WOLVERINE

Who will win???

blur Guest
    I want to start by saying this has been an old childhood fight fantasy that has lead to many many arguments. There is one issue I can not resolve:

Batman is highly intelligent, extremely observant, well-trained in fighting skills, in great physical condition in any age, has valuable experiences, and most of all IS A FREAKIN' MILLIONARE WHO OWNS A COMPANY THAT ALSO PRODUCES AND RESEARCHES STATE OF THE ART MILITARY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Assuming all this, I believe Batman could easliy obtain and implement the technology necessary to stop Wolverine....

one giant magnet!

Winner:Batman

Radhnoti Guest
    I believe that Batman has met Wolverine in a cross-over story. That means he's put together a dossier on his strengths and weaknesses. That means he has a contingency plan in case they ever fight. A Batman prepared is a Batman unbeaten.
    Winner Batman.

-Radhnoti

Fish of Fury Guest
    BATMAN
    because...well,he's batman.

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Design Sifu Guest

& the winner IS . . .

So how does this battle play out?

Having Beaten Black Mask earlier, The Batman was able to observe Wolverine's Battle with Lui Bei. He assesses his fighing skills, extrapolates the potential of his Mutations as wellas the danger presented in both Wolverine's Adamantium Claws and his appariently unbreakable skeleton.

How can the Dark Knight hope to defeat such a foe?

ONE: An assault of the sences, speculating upon the possibility of Wolverine's hightened sences. A handful of cuncussion gernades and Smoke Bombs act to erritate Wolverine's hearing and smell while a concentrated strobe-light assault disorients Wolverine's vision.
    (The wonders of a million dollars utility belt)
    TWO:Aware of Wolverine's regenerative abilities The Batman presses his minor advantage quickly. A burst of Pepper spray is followed by severial seditive laced darts.
    An charging Rhino would stop, Wolverine get's mad. He pops his claws and snarls.
    THREE: Disengaging the safty parameters on his taser, Batman aims for one of Wolverine's Claws. Striking his target (of course) he send jolt after jolt of electricity through Wolverine's Metal skeleton. Struggling with the paralysis of the repeated shocks Wolverine can smell the scent of cooking flesh. This will not kill him, but he accumulaton of chared scar tissue stiffens Wolverine's joints and muscles.
    FOUR: With a flick of his batterang Wolverine is bound by tempered cable, just in time for The BATMAN's taser to overload. Subdued and hog-tied it take's all of 20 minutes for Wolverine's body to metabolize his accumulated scar tissue, Just enough time for The BATMAN to be announced VICTOR.
    or
    2 more sets of 8 charactor eliminations?

. . . you deside . . .