Thread: Animals attack!

Exclamation Animals attack!

At last, an end to all the speculation about what to do if you are attacked by various wild animals... or is it?! No mention of dogs and dog-kind.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...ay/13/wildlife
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 05-13-2008 at 09:33 AM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

broken link
    Ron Paul '08

http://myspace.com/ronpaul2008

Hope for America!

Cheers. Fixed.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

I knew those eye poke techniques would come in handy!
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

I'll remember this next time I'm attacked by a wild turkey. Maybe some Turkey sandwiches would be nice.

A bear? Forget it. Run like hell and hope for the best!

I've recently seen news where coyotes are trying to drag off children......I though this was very strange. In most cases a toddler is about the same size or larger than a coyote and the vast majority of animals will not individually attack something than is bigger than they are.

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

I'm tempted to put that in my sig.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have lost many a battle with the Wild Turkey, but none so devastating as with the Green Fairy

I hear you there TT, although that is a battle I prefer to lose at least once a month if I can afford to have some around.
    -Golden Arms-

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post

I'm tempted to put that in my sig.
    Dang, beat me to it; I was going to quote that...

My question is: If this is a british article, and it opened with a comment about a sharkattack in Middleton, why did they make a point of mentioning how to fight off alligators, cougers and other animals not found in the wilds of the Brithish Isles???
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    My question is: If this is a british article, and it opened with a comment about a sharkattack in Middleton, why did they make a point of mentioning how to fight off alligators, cougers and other animals not found in the wilds of the Brithish Isles???
    It's about a book.

Plus, there ARE no dangerous animals in the UK, except chavs, and that's what the rest of this forum's about fighting off!