Thread: UK-Tension Monitor Squads..?

UK-Tension Monitor Squads..?

What can I say that has not already been said before......poor brits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

weird, but i think they are looking for solutions more so than causing problems.

I don't think they have cameras anywhere that aren't public and so on.

I guess we'll ahve to see how the stats turn out after the run.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i agree with uBJ i do

but just so i know

why are you so focused on british politics??
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Golden,

What is interesting to me is the social destruction of such a place, how the public seem's not to be very aware of the slow encroachment on there civil liberties by such things as CCTV with built in microphones, national DNA database, email monitoring, it's current anti-self defense agenda, and the tracking of buying habits.

It's a scary thought that people want to do that sort of thing here, so I pay attention to it over there

It's just so insane over there with this type of thing right now, it really just makes me curious how long the people are going to stand it...

Which really sucks, as the UK rules, I loved going to London and it's really a shame that the population seem's to have the attitude of just taking it up the arse.

For such a cool people with such a strong set of fighting in it's blood.

fair enough

tho for all their counter measures etc (a recent one being spying on welfare cheats using laws designed for terrorism with over a thousand cases of it being used)

it hasnt really doen much to curb crime

violent crime seems to be on the up and up

i still dont know whats going on with the whole id card thing, the conservatives and liberal democrats have voiced there oposition. but yeha if that goes ahead i'l have to pay hundreds of pounds (where 1 pound equals 2 dollars)
    to have all my details recorded and if i lose it i could be arrested

in china they have an id card system aswell where even your school grades are recorded! for employers etc, your religion everything

i'd move somewhere else at some point but everywhere has its problems

scary
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    violent crime seems to be on the up and up ...
    Seems to be eh? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/may/13/ukcrime.boris. Six of one and half a dozen of the other. The media over-reports such crime, so the authorities can institute more and more ludicrous measures, so people get more scared, so the media over-reports such crime...

but yeha if that goes ahead i'l have to pay hundreds of pounds (where 1 pound equals 2 dollars)
    to have all my details recorded and if i lose it i could be arrested
    I don't really think ID cards are a bad idea, but I'm NOT going to pay for them.

I also resent having to pay 90-odd quid for a new ****ing passport, when my Japanese wife has to pay only about 20 (and so do my Canadian friends)... and about... get this... 220 quid for my baby's first passport! ****s.

i'd move somewhere else at some point but everywhere has its problems
    That's the main point to me.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan