Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CLF Questions and Answers

Actually, yes. You were the first one to say something..

You're silly comment about me not being CLF and not having a CLF sifu..remember?

Now what do you have to say for yourself??

And I don't know why you think I am upset or freaking out....you are a whimsical distraction today, nothing more nothing less. Normally, I don't even comment on what you write, I leave that up to the rest of your non-fans.

There is nothing for me to be upset about. You are an idiot, and I have known that for some time, so there are no surprises for me here. It's true, I do feel a bit sorry for you from time to time, but that is all.

You see, idiots don't know that they are idiots. But I acknowledge that there is a place in this world for everyone, both scholars and idiots alike.

Be well Frank, I've got to be going.

Blog Entries
    are you two seriously mentally disabled? u have been personaly attacking me first. s o why when u receive a hung sing kwa sow chop u fall apart and claim foul? what? u cant take any or your own medicine? you spoiled biacth ass rich kids! lol....hung sing!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    actually mike, u started ragging on me long before u got kwa sow chopped! dont fake funk. see ya!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    are you two seriously mentally disabled? u have been personaly attacking me first. s o why when u receive a hung sing kwa sow chop u fall apart and claim foul? what? u cant take any or your own medicine? you spoiled biacth ass rich kids! lol....hung sing!
    We received a hung sing kwa sow chop? Hmmm when would that have been?

OH..you are naming your insults now?? Is that how it's done in your school? Those are Hung Sing insults??

I see. Do your elders know how you throw your school's name around in a demeaning way (to others)? Do they know how you disgrace them with your verbal diarrhea?

And who's falling apart?? No one is claiming foul, try to say anything you want about my personal life...I could care less.

Rich kids?? Pffsstt, I wish. And everyone thinks Ross grew up rich??? Hardly,..his parents lived in an old apartment in forest hills, he didn't have a car until he was in his mid 20's (and it wasn't anything to speak of) and his school is not a palace. Where do you get this from??

Where's your pic in the Hung Sing School.....Mr. Hung Sing Frank????
    How's your status in your own school....Mr. Hung Sing Frank????

Why is your picture down? Why are you kicked out of your school,...yet again???

You see, THESE are not personal issues, they are pertinent issues. They have to do with your martial arts and your character.

Dude, you are nothing but a hack. You can't do....so you try to write....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Do your elders know how you throw your school's name around in a demeaning way (to others)? Do they know how you disgrace them with your verbal diarrhea?
    <clip>
    Why are you kicked out of your school,...yet again???
    Actually his Sifu is in Futsan and doesn't speak or read English so I doubt he has any clue about all this.

Now his previous Sifu is a different story.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

I couldn't agree more, from what I've seen of Franks posts he is a disgrace to his elders. To think that he actually teachers CLF is scary

Lama Pai sifu, love the clips on youtube, good work.

cjurakpt Guest
    you spoiled biacth ass rich kids! lol....hung sing!
    I have known Mike and Dave for almost 20 years; neither of then grew up as "rich" kids: Dave grew up decidedly middle class, and has been paying his own way since we got out of college; Mike actually voluntarily walked away from a not insignificant "family fortune" based on personal principles; both have experienced not insignificant personal/family tragedy in their lives, but you wouldn't know it because they don't feel the need to justify themselves based on past obstacles they have overcome; bottom line is that everything they have they have worked for themselves, and that is a fact, because I know exactly how much each had in their pockets back ~1990 (let's just put it this way - I was the one doing the driving...hey Mike - remember how you taught me to jump the solenoid w/2 screw drivers because my car never started when it rained, LOL?); it is to both their credit that they have established and maintained schools that are successful without compromising the material that they teach

Dave is a trained researcher and has done much original research on the history of CTS's Lama; Mike, without formal training, has taken it upon himself to go to the source to obtain information about the history of our teacher's CLF well beyond what anyone else has done in our "group"; both have learned enough Chinese to be functional in that context; neither has ever personalized what they have learned and used it irresponsibly;

Dave and Mike continue to re-invent themselves as businessmen and as martial artists; neither is so engrossed in their own self-image that they feel threatened when they are exposed to new and improved information; they adapt to changing environments, whereas you look in the rear-view mirror and think you are watching the road up ahead;

I am proud to call them my brothers and appreciate that they still encourage me to participate in CTS-related activities, despite my having gone my own way more than 15 years ago;

I've had lost of experience with guys like you Frank - you play the street card when talking to the scholars and act the scholar on the streets; unfortunately, your lack of training in any sort of critical thinking leaves you ill equipped to converse on par with people who are actually educated and who participate in reasoned and structured discourse on a regular basis; even when Yao Sing offers you a more than reasonable way of correcting your previous errors you don't even respond

face it Frank: your self-identity is so tied into being Hung Sing that you can't afford psychologically to even consider the possibility that it's anything less than what you necessarily have to believe it is in order to have some sort of stability in your life; that inherently makes you a bad researcher, because your results will be skewed by emotional preference (e.g. - misrepresenting information to "smoke out" other people); and then you use the fact that you have passion (translation: unresolved anger issues) as the get out of jail free card whenever you write something in the heat of the moment

what's most unfortunate is that, if you were at least willing to understand and address your own short comings, you would probably make a great contribution to the body of CLF knowledge; meaning that, instead of all the bluster about how you are so authentically street, you might realize that to be a good researcher it helps to actually get trained in how to do it systematically and relatively objectively and use your MA as a springboard to improve yourself educationally - but that would mean you couldn't fall back on the whole "I'm so down" safety net;

and BTW, please, do illuminate us w/you perspective on CTS - that would be interesting...

Blog Entries
    kicked out of my school? picture down? im in many pics on my sifu's website. n here's how retarded and stupid u are.......my sifu calls me everyday, n sees me bout 2-3 days a week. i was with him when we protested cnn here in sf recently. i was with him in our charity drive for the hung mun ghee gung tong. so, wrong. u failed! miserably!

Blog Entries
    hahaha....mike. u shouldn't speak without knowing what u are talking about. i was with sifu today and everyother day. so now what? and to kup choi.......whatever!

Maybe you could explain the Bai Si to the guy in Futsan? Or am I mistaken?

Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Frank's Bai Si.

The caption says "Sifu Frank Taking Sifu Lok as his new sifu"

Blog Entries
    man some people are sooooo long winded, while others seek to attack to draw attention away from your own insecurities. disgrace or no disgrave ya'll know who i am! lol......oh and what can't i do again mike?

are you two seriously mentally disabled?
    Frank calling anyone mentally disabled? Oh the irony

People keep saying I am rich? Wow, I have to find that money, must be around here somewhere?

Or it's just the classic paranoid ramblings of someone who has nothing and can't accept personal responsibilities for their own failures.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Actually his Sifu is in Futsan and doesn't speak or read English so I doubt he has any clue about all this.

Now his previous Sifu is a different story.
    Well, Mike just was in Futsan and reports that the picture got taken down, so I guess that makes TWO sifu who have disowned Frank

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

disgrace or no disgrave ya'll know who i am! lol......
    yes, we all know who you are, you are the clown who tries to ride Lau Bun's coat tails and makes a fool of himself daily, IE a disgrace to his lineage