Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CLF Questions and Answers

Blog Entries
    a phone call was all it took......mikey! y u wanna mislead these people? the only photos fut san has of me are personal photo's, i never submitted my head shot like my sifu and the dai sihing of our school. so u are lying to the masses mikey!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

when i was in futsan i saw sifu dinos picture and his most senior student sifu hannibal
    and hannibals student sifu dan so i also asked where was sifu franks photo they had said that he never submitted one at the time of posting but was a student and had wondered when he would return.if he is back with sifu dino is unknown to me
    m
    Last edited by seisei; 05-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    thanks yao sing. it was very important to fix our issues. he will be my sifu for life! an d mike, nice try, no cigar!

Frank, you silly sod.

stop making is seem like I have some personal vendetta against you. In all honesty, you are a very insignificant person in my world (or the world of martial
    Arts for that matter)

I could care less who you do or do not train with. I could care even less who kicked you out or how many times. Or whether or not you lived up to your promises to your new sifu in fut San. Whatever, just fun to watch the big man squirm a bit and avoid the issue for a little while.

You are a clown frankie...just go ahead and ask anyone. See ya later, chief.

Blog Entries
    haaha. i was fut san before i went to fut san. regardless of which sifu, he xiang is my fut san sigung. yes, i couldnt go back to fut san, but am blessed yet because ill learn fut san forms thru sifu dino. mike, ur the clown. seriously!

Hey! You can say

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    ???

Fucking
    on this forum?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by T. Cunningham View Post
    Hey! You can say

on this forum?!?!?
    Yes, I can....so can anyone.

Yes, I can....so can anyone.
    Well outfucking standing!! Thought something was strange when I got edited for writing "pissed", but you got Fucking through the filters.

....ok.....ok..... I think I got it out of my system.....

Frank, do yourself a favor and take all of your video footage off the net, it's an embarrassment to you and to CLF

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post

Yes, in my earliest research (which i haven't updated because the new updated stuff was going into my book) i purposefully listed an incorrect date out of spite for the Chan Family in hopes i'd uncover more information.

For people like dragon 323, or anyone else for that matter, my only fault is that I didn't update my information as my research progressed. yes some of my early writing don't match what I write today. Thats because I learned new things that told me where I had fix them. I just never got back to updating my old or early research.

And Mikey, what do you think you really know about me and what i do here in SF? Do you know who i know, hang out with, associate with, or anything? how do you know i'm not anything you claim im not? because YOU said so?

Shows you how stupid you really are. Take a look at my lineage..........if you knew then you'd know. But you don't say. LOL!
    Classic. Just classic. Intentionally putting out false information, making things up and hopinh no one catches him. And if they do, the old "prove me wrong, prove me wrong" Disgusting.

Flanky, the point is your research is good for being topic for a stupid joke, but not any serious consideration. And it appears like you are behaving like a clown, whether you realise it or not.

If Deeeeennnnoooooooo is supporting your stools then may be should take his "stuff" like a joke as well.

Hello

hskwarrior say: "People are jumping down my throat for a simple incorrect date"
    but is not a simple incorrect date is one and another and another and another......

And all your conclusions are based on these mistakes, not modify or errors nor the conclusions that those mistakes livelihood.

"Until my sifu and I started researching the Hung Sing history, no other information about our lineage was known until we started digging,"

Is not true; my lineage also comes from GM Yuen Hai and GM Chan Ngau Sing and I have been forwarded the story of Hung Sing before you and your Master go to Futsan.

You still unaswared my questions questions about transmissions in your school.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior

"Until my sifu and I started researching the Hung Sing history, no other information about our lineage was known until we started digging,"
    Riiiight. So until super-slueth Frankly started to research, NO HISTORY existed. I guess you taught those guys in Fut San a thing or two....lol

Hey..if there was no history.....HOW did Frankey come up with it?? No info was known, how did Franklin get it? HHHmmmmm

What the hell were those Fut San people thinking this whole time? Not writing down their own history and shit.....

Good thing Frank came along...whew! What would the Hung Sing school have done without him???
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-17-2008 at 02:21 PM.

i just want to say that these different forums are hilarious,understand that this statement is not directed to anyone in particular but to everyone, when i was in junior high school 7-9 th grades this was around 1957 or so but the things said here are what we used to call capping sessions meaning who can make the most fun or ridicule someone else, it was really meant as fun for example they would talk about someones mama or sister trying to see who would break first,the one who broke first (get mad)was the loser.love this stuff keep up the good work.love this stuff.
    m
    Last edited by seisei; 05-17-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Not true, Todd. Some of our elders and top players are behind this; they have old scores to settle dating back to the Commuist v Nationalist struggle.
    Really? Where might this be coming from and to what end?

Hey..if there was no history.....HOW did Frankey come up with it?? No info was known, how did Franklin get it? HHHmmmmm
    Maybe flanky flanking flank made some stuff up lol

Good thing Frank came along...whew! What would the Hung Sing school have done without him???
    Maybe not look so stupid.