Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CLF Questions and Answers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    If you know Chinese people at all, especially Chinese Gung-Fu people, you would realize that the $$$ is not more important than 'face'.

Chinese will lose money if it means saving face.

But, as it is with religion, medicine and many other things, if you can't sit at the top of the mountain because it's already occupied, you either find another mountain to sit on or your build another one.

Not saying Fut San made anything up, I'm just saying that there is always motive.
    Interesting, thank you for the explanation. Who publicly cast the first stone? Whoever did could say a lot.

Blog Entries
    uhhhh, okay mikey toops! lol. i'll let you tell it! lol.......mikey toops!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    mikey, you aren't choy lee fut! n you have no clf teacher.......lol!

Hello

hskwarriors; You admit that your information is wrong and that your sources are not correct in this point but do not modify your web pages. That is not good.

What are your sources? Internet ou records?
    On page Hungsing.com say:

Jeong Yim born in 1814 and founded school in futsan in 1839, but also say;
    Jeong Yim born in 1824 and founded school in futsan in 1851.

That is true and that is a lie? according to your

Perhaps the oral transmission of your school said something different before the trip he made to futsan in 2000 and now says something else?

Maybe Jimmy Ming Leong not received the oral transmission of history by GM Lau Bun and why there are so many changes in your site?

Why the GM Jeong Yim what happened one of his last students and more young people (GM Chan Ngau Sing) and not one of his first muchisimos students?, this is something that your attribute GM Doc Fai Wong, and you say isn´t posible.

There are many more questions, which will make you
    Thanks for answering.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Well, that is true, my teacher has passed away. Didn't you already know that??

Wow, are you laughing that my teacher is dead? Wow, you are quite a guy....

And are you trying to say that either I don't know CLF or my teacher didn't know CLF??? HA HA HA!

Oh yeah, and check the generations....I'm waaaayyyy higher up on the food-chain than you are shifu fa-ranky...so respect your elders! LOL, and go fetch me my shoes while your at it boy! See ya in the park you tubby bitch...LOL

What, you think you're the only one who can make fun of people on here??? Sorry buddy, it's not an exclusive club to you; however, most of the people on this thread treat each other with respect; but it seems like all you know is how to be disrespectful and NOT listen to anyone else. The only thing that gets your actual attention is insults...

You are truly a sad person, I do feel sorry for you though. And that's why I'll let you take me to tea when I'm in Frisco.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-16-2008 at 09:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    mike, for someone has no real clf to speak of, you really are a straight up ****head! at the timei wrote that **** no real reseach into our history was done or available in the usa. figuring out the dates was all part of the process of learning the truth. so whati wrote something and listed the wrong date. i dont care what you think. u aren't even clf to me, nor to any other clf person here. u are lama pai. stick to what you know, cus u don't know **** about clf. lol.....you.....a lama guy thinks he can single handely benefit the clf system!!!! omg thats so funny!

thinks he can single handely benefit the clf system!!!! omg thats so funny!
    What on earth does that mean?? LOL

You are bizarre....ha ha ha

Blog Entries
    ANYWAYZZZ...

Who publicly cast the first stone on this whole debate? Whoever did could say a lot.

It's sad to see that there is so much knowledge on these boards as we can see the amount of information on this thread alone, that people cannot discuss in an adult fashion. But i guess CMA will never get away from this. It's all about who's got the oldest most badest traditional unaltered form that's got the goods. It seems to be all about history and who's version is the right version. If this continues, how far will this art grow? How can you guys continue to separate yourselves from each other and still manage to grow the art? Without progression, how can one improve?

From the videos i've seen on youtube, there are people trying to do what they can to spread their art. I can think of some clips of Lama Pai Sifu and those of Sifu Chen Yong Fa, who do not seem to hold a political agenda in thier videos but have put them there for us to see what CLF is all about.

You can have the baddest form out there that is 100% unaltered, practised the same way it has been since day one, but if you come a callin and i ram my charp choy so far down your throat that i can give you a rectal exam, what good is that form gonna do ya !!!

Of course, this just from someone on the outside lookin in.......

I don't understand why Lama isn't clf? Just because his sifu might have been more well known for lama pai if he knew CLF he knew CLF. It doesn't make sense not to recognize someone as clf if in fact they learned clf.

On another note I don't think anyone has forms that are completely original. To think a form has stayed exactly the same for nearly 200 years let alone 10-20 years is just insane.

cjurakpt Guest
    I guess that, by extension, no one else who studied w/CTS "has" any CLF either...

Frank, you are an asshat and continue to prove it on a daily basis

Chan Tai San has several CLF lineages, but let's just talk about two

CTS - Jyu Chyuhn - Chan Goon Pak - Chan Heung

CTS - Chan Sai Mo - Chan Siu Hung - Chan Heung

IE, VERY LEGIT

Stop talking out of your arse, you make a fool of yourself daily here. I can only thank G'd you aren't in my lineage, I'd be embarassed by you and your antics
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

mike, for someone has no real clf to speak of, you really are a straight up ****head!
    Frank, you're a moron, and demonstate it daily, don't you realize how bad you make yourself look?

CTS didn't know CLF? LMFAO

CTS would have taken one look at you and how you perform, and DIED OF LAUGHTER

Should we post again the stick incident?
    Or, better yet, your excuses that went on for PAGES

What is your lineage again? How FAR are you from Lau Bun? Dude, wake up and smell the po-lei, we are MILES ahead of you lineage wise. so wipe your nose and your arse, comb your hair and show some respect

IDIOT

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post

I don't understand why Lama isn't clf? Just because his sifu might have been more well known for lama pai if he knew CLF he knew CLF. It doesn't make sense not to recognize someone as clf if in fact they learned clf.
    Just look at the lineages I just posted, those aren't CLF lineages?

Frank, as usual, is adept at sticking his foot in his mouth, and demonstrating his own massive insecurities and inferiority complex.

LOL @ Lineages !

I can understand debating genetics, but lineages ??

Now, these are some good genes:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !