Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
If you are ever faced with more than one adversary you will end up getting kicked to death if you go down grappling. Never try to apply wrestling techniques if you are faced with more than one person. It will get you killed. When several people are attacking you at one time, they will usually attempt to take you down.

You're a fvcking moron.

You are probably right about that. However, not moron enough to tie myself up on the ground with someone while his buds kick the crap out of my head. I can tell you that from experience. If you think they will take turns on you, I have to wonder who the moron is. And if you use an arm bar or submission hold, just what the heck do you expect to do with it? You are tied up again while his buds are working your backside. What is so difficult to understand about that? You guys can laugh about it if you want, but until you have experienced it you will never understand if you don't now.
While I don't think that you are a moron, I do wonder how it is that you think that you can keep standing VS multilple attackers.
I know that I would try my best to keep it standing too, as would everyone else, but as we have seen over and over in MANY (but not all) cases, the fight CAN end up on the ground regardless, then what?