Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bait and switch then used - disappointed in somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    If you are ever faced with more than one adversary you will end up getting kicked to death if you go down grappling. Never try to apply wrestling techniques if you are faced with more than one person. It will get you killed. When several people are attacking you at one time, they will usually attempt to take you down.

You're a fvcking moron.

You are probably right about that. However, not moron enough to tie myself up on the ground with someone while his buds kick the crap out of my head. I can tell you that from experience. If you think they will take turns on you, I have to wonder who the moron is. And if you use an arm bar or submission hold, just what the heck do you expect to do with it? You are tied up again while his buds are working your backside. What is so difficult to understand about that? You guys can laugh about it if you want, but until you have experienced it you will never understand if you don't now.
    While I don't think that you are a moron, I do wonder how it is that you think that you can keep standing VS multilple attackers.
    I know that I would try my best to keep it standing too, as would everyone else, but as we have seen over and over in MANY (but not all) cases, the fight CAN end up on the ground regardless, then what?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

typical

Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    If you are ever faced with more than one adversary you will end up getting kicked to death if you go down grappling. Never try to apply wrestling techniques if you are faced with more than one person. It will get you killed. When several people are attacking you at one time, they will usually attempt to take you down.

You're a fvcking moron.

You are probably right about that. However, not moron enough to tie myself up on the ground with someone while his buds kick the crap out of my head. I can tell you that from experience. If you think they will take turns on you, I have to wonder who the moron is. And if you use an arm bar or submission hold, just what the heck do you expect to do with it? You are tied up again while his buds are working your backside. What is so difficult to understand about that? You guys can laugh about it if you want, but until you have experienced it you will never understand if you don't now.

And what is your experience with grappling? What kind? How long?

You do realize that with MORE people getting on you, there is a GREATER likelihood that you will end up on the ground whether you like it or not. Folks who listen to dopes like you and do not build the best grappling skills possible will be at an even greater disadvantage then.

And just so you know, the fact that you got your ass kicked by a bunch of people doesn't make you an expert in anything, Champ.

It's pretty much a guarantee you'll be on the ground. You can't possibly keep them all off of you.

From my experience, the best recommendations are to keep moving, go for disabling hits while you have your time standing, and use one person to block another. This is just what I picked up off the streets. No idea what TCMA recommends, and I haven't ever asked.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It's pretty much a guarantee you'll be on the ground. You can't possibly keep them all off of you.

From my experience, the best recommendations are to keep moving, go for disabling hits while you have your time standing, and use one person to block another. This is just what I picked up off the streets. No idea what TCMA recommends, and I haven't ever asked.
    Pretty much on the button.
    IF you go down with one guy, you have a chance to get back up, WHEN it happens with more than one, the chances of getting up are far more slim.

And you will be kicked. Probably more than once.

All I can say is... brace for impact.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

And you will be kicked. Probably more than once.

All I can say is... brace for impact.
    Ah dude, I once went to break up a fight in the lot of the club I was working and when I got there, 2 guys were holding one guy down while a 3rd was just kicking him to crap.
    Kids...

It was a good lesson for the guy on the ground about the fairness of life.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

It was a good lesson for the guy on the ground about the fairness of life.
    LOL, that's one way to look at it.

and if your fighting just the one guy?

thats just as likely

and yeah you put him in an armbar, and then BREAK the arm real quick its easy.

or you choke him for a minute or 2 until he PASSES OUT

wrestling doesnt just involve taking people down it also involves stopping yourself from being taken down

besides which if i pick someone up and dump them on their head in front of all their friends, i seriously doubt theire friends would f@ck with me.
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    besides which if i pick someone up and dump them on their head in front of all their friends, i seriously doubt theire friends would f@ck with me.
    Experience has proven that to be the opposite of what really happens, actually.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

weapons, weapons, more weapons, add some weapons and then get some weapons....

oh...well here in america at least.....

i love my weapons.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Experience has proven that to be the opposite of what really happens, actually.
    Drake is right.
    I have found that only decapitation of the leader works well and it you follow it with the sodomizing of his corpse then EVERYONE gets the message.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Drake is right.
    I have found that only decapitation of the leader works well and it you follow it with the sodomizing of his corpse then EVERYONE gets the message.
    dont forget to include the lamenting of his women folk
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    dont forget to include the lamenting of his women folk
    They get sodomized too, the *****es !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    They get sodomized too, the *****es !
    lol

just save me the hot ones that were un happy in their marriage