Thread: New Choi Lei Fut Video Reference Archive

New Choi Lei Fut Video Reference Archive

Ive put together a collection of CLF videos in a weblog for all. Its just links to videos of forms, compilations, masters, training, etc., but thought it would be a good way to compile a bit of the stuff out there so that CLF people can reference to it.

Im not really picking favorites, just putting up the best videos that represent certain forms. If anyone has any suggestions, or can recommend a video that better represents a certain form than one I have up there then please let me know. If Ive missed some good stuff out there that should be listed then sorry, I just got tired half way through. Hope no one gets mad that I chose one practitioner over another or at any of the info I have up, just let me know and Ill update it. Hope you all enjoy!

http://choileifut.wordpress.com/

mokkori
    nice video
    m

Lets hope this thread doesn't get highjacked and closed like the other CLF threads.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Thumbs up

Good work.

It's all good.

nospam
    佛家

Quote Originally Posted by mokkori View Post
    Ive put together a collection of CLF videos in a weblog for all. Its just links to videos of forms, compilations, masters, training, etc., but thought it would be a good way to compile a bit of the stuff out there so that CLF people can reference to it.

Im not really picking favorites, just putting up the best videos that represent certain forms. If anyone has any suggestions, or can recommend a video that better represents a certain form than one I have up there then please let me know. If Ive missed some good stuff out there that should be listed then sorry, I just got tired half way through. Hope no one gets mad that I chose one practitioner over another or at any of the info I have up, just let me know and Ill update it. Hope you all enjoy!

http://choileifut.wordpress.com/
    thanks for putting in work to compile this!. Awesome man, bloody terrific

It's my 30'th bday been finding mad cool **** all weekend...