Thread: Houston lessons

Houston lessons

Im only here for a short time in Houston. Is there any like wushu or shaolin private classes nearby ? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballking98 View Post
    Im only here for a short time in Houston. Is there any like wushu or shaolin private classes nearby ? thanks
    read the thread a couple down about houston.....

Quote Originally Posted by bballking98 View Post
    My master teaches private lessons. You can contact him at (713) 272-0276. The International Shaolin Wushu Center.

I also go to The International Shaolin Wushu Center with master Shi Xing Ying. He is very cool and a good teacher. There are not many people during the week. The Starter class is Tuesday thru Friday from 5-6 . Adult class is 6-7 but and has some kids (not sure if thats a prob). The weekend is Saturday and Sunday, I think 2-3 with the beginner and 3-4 the adult. After that there is 2 hours of sparing and applications. They are on corporate dr. off Bellaire blvd in China town.

Hey Rage,

I PM'd you the other day. I need your email address so I can invite you into our newsgroup. PM me with it.