Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's The "Rare Books" Thread?

Where's The "Rare Books" Thread?

Where did my "Rare Books" thread go? Why would it be deleted?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Wait, let me get this straight, 1Bad65 can call Abel out over, and over, and over again, despite a well known policy forbidding the setting up of challenge matches on the forum.

THIS idiot ----> http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=51026 Can sell shoes, but a long standing, contributing member of the forum can't sell a few rare books here?

How stupid is that?

shoe idiot is banned... or didn't you notice?

NO, members can't spam. It's all or nothing.

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    because I never got my Gucci's...

How is it spam to offer some rare martial arts books for sale? It's not like I'm offering something totally irrelevant to the forum. I don't understand....

And Sifu Ross, your "SPAM" posts were FAR more annoying than my simply posting a link for anyone interested in rare martial arts books...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    How is it spam to offer some rare martial arts books for sale? It's not like I'm offering something totally irrelevant to the forum. I don't understand....

And Sifu Ross, your "SPAM" posts were FAR more annoying than my simply posting a link for anyone interested in rare martial arts books...
    My instructional DVD's aren't offering something totally irrelevant to the forum. Yet people like YOU whined and biotched and moaned and so Gene asked me to remove them.

IT HAS TO RAIN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL! If you want to post your spam, well, I'll re-flood the forum with mine, ok? But we all know you will moan again, so just don't post yours. That's the way the forum works, you don't like it, LEAVE

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Who died so you could be in charge?
    When you learn to use the quote function, I'll tell you

I use the quote function all the time, where have you been?

I'd say your thread has been deleted.

I would also say that there doesn't seem to be any consistency in what gets moderated and what gets deleted.

you'll just have to accept that someone was feeling moody and dumped your thread without looking at all the other crap here.

that's life, oh well.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    My instructional DVD's aren't offering something totally irrelevant to the forum. Yet people like YOU whined and biotched and moaned and so Gene asked me to remove them.

IT HAS TO RAIN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL! If you want to post your spam, well, I'll re-flood the forum with mine, ok? But we all know you will moan again, so just don't post yours. That's the way the forum works, you don't like it, LEAVE
    Sifu Ross, you are apparently confusing me with someone else. I've never been anything but supportive of you on this forum, and I was very happy when you made your dvds. I've always been a fan of the "Tibetan Lion's Roar" arts and I've visited your website often.

As for leaving this website... well okay. I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes, and I've never complained to Gene or anyone else about anything you've done on this forum. Your response is just confusing. But okay, you want the forum to yourself, it's yours.

C
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ah, don't make a big deal about what Dave said, he's just moody because of his last prostate exam. something about sand paper, either that or he is going through Spam lunch meat withdrawl.
    Last edited by sanjuro_ronin; 05-23-2008 at 09:36 AM.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Heh, heh. It's not a problem, I think he just thinks I'm someone else. I have lots of other stuff that needs doing, so I'm not going to worry about it. Later everyone...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust