Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Takeshi is ALL THAT IS MAN

John Takeshi is ALL THAT IS MAN

Please discuss
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Desperate?

I don't know about Takeshi but, Masumo Takahasi approves this post:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I don't know much about Master Sensei Takeshi, but my mate Andy says that he's got a very big Judo Katana that he swings for the amusement of fit babes.
    Bodhi Richards

Grandmaster sensei Takeshi once tried to hook me up with a bald-head girl, I was like "wtf, you know she had a bald head and you still tried to hook me up with her?"

Then I cut her bald head off with a judo katana!
    Bless you

Thumbs down

Seppukku has been proven to be Shaolin Wookie

There is a forum rule against having two accounts and using them to troll

Why hasn't Shaolin Wookie and his alter ego been banned?

Please discuss
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Seppukku has been proven to be Shaolin Wookie

There is a forum rule against having two accounts and using them to troll

Why hasn't Shaolin Wookie and his alter ego been banned?

Please discuss
    You a ball buster it seems.

BTW, how were u able to match the IP addresses?
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    You a ball buster it seems.

BTW, how were u able to match the IP addresses?
    I didn't, a moderator did. But apparently only Gene can ban someone...

ball buster? no. I'd just like to see less trolls on here, maybe it's just me

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

You usually out him whenever u get the chance. Just a trend I have noticed. Seems he has some history on this forum...

Agreed. I would actually like to have no trolls but less is acceptable under the circumstances.

Gene holds all the power but he is pre-occupied with his benefit for China. We must be patient it seems.

Take care.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    You usually out him whenever u get the chance.
    Some people on here are really annoying, but at least at other times contribute and discuss stuff. The "seppuku" screen name serves no purpose but trolling, often interjecting into serious discussion the most patently childish drivel. So, yes, I out him whenever he shows his face. And hope some day when Gene has a momment, he addresses it

If being an annoying, thread-derailing troll was the criteria for banning, than many of the most prolific and popular forum members on this board wouldn't be here.

I'm kinda sick of seeing the funny guy get picked on, while the complete jerks bully and bicker away with impunity.

That said, Seppuku's ninja-esque silence on the matter clearly reflects the Enlightened wisdom of Professor Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi's teachings:

"The spitting Tiger is the power of the Immortal Spirtual."

-John Takeshi, Modern Day Buddha
    Bodhi Richards

Once I was walking past the Crenshaw Yoga and Dance Studio, and I saw Sensei Takeshi practicing with his Judo Katana.

I asked him, I said; "Hey, Sensei Takeshi, why do you practice so much with that Judo Katana"

For a reply, four ninjas dropped from the surrounding rooftops and tried to ambush the Sensei with deadly attacks that would shame a quickend viper. With a quick flourish of his nimble wrist, the Master dispatched all four ninjas, simply continuing on with his Kata!

At that point the Sensei looked upon me, and graced me with a smile. There was a small lustrious sparkle in his eye as he asked "Did you inquire something my friend?"

At that, I bowed, appologized for wasting the Sensei's time, and excused myself to go eat hotwings.

Thats my John Takeshi story.

The eye of the Dragons Tiger spiritual
    Last edited by Lucas; 05-28-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i once saw john takeshi pee on a homeless man.

but i had accidentally set the homeless man on fire, so takeshi and his urine were actually a heroes.
    where's my beer?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Once I was walking past the Crenshaw Yoga and Dance Studio, and I saw Sensei Takeshi practicing with his Judo Katana.

I asked him, I said; "Hey, Sensei Takeshi, why do you practice so much with that Judo Katana"

For a reply, four ninjas dropped from the surrounding rooftops and tried to ambush the Sensei with deadly attacks that would shame a quickend viper. With a quick flourish of his nimble wrist, the Master dispatched all four ninjas, simply continuing on with his Kata!

At that point the Sensei looked upon me, and graced me with a smile. There was a small lustrious sparkle in his eye as he asked "Did you inquire something my friend?"

At that, I bowed, appologized for wasting the Sensei's time, and excused myself to go eat hotwings.

Thats my John Takeshi story.

The eye of the Dragons Tiger spiritual
    wow...awesomeness
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    i once saw john takeshi pee on a homeless man.

but i had accidentally set the homeless man on fire, so takeshi and his urine were actually a heroes.
    don't lie, you heifer...you set him on fire on purpose.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"