Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Takeshi is ALL THAT IS MAN

My guess would be that he set him on fire on purpose, just to watch John Takeshi pee on him.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

That was not urine my friends.

That was not urine.
    Bodhi Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    My guess would be that he set him on fire on purpose, just to watch John Takeshi pee on him.
    you guyz ......
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Some people on here are really annoying, but at least at other times contribute and discuss stuff. The "seppuku" screen name serves no purpose but trolling, often interjecting into serious discussion the most patently childish drivel. So, yes, I out him whenever he shows his face. And hope some day when Gene has a momment, he addresses it
    John Takeshi is the mirror of KFM's posters. If you do not like what you see in Takeshi-san, it is not Takeshi-san that you need to ban. Perhaps you ought to look into yourself and see the dragon that is clouding the tiger spiritual of the mind. This "childish drivel" consists of what? Lineage pomposity? Stylistic superiority complexes? Street lethal and ring legal/lethal sophistry? Boasting of martial prowess? TMA vs. MMA drivel? E-Challenge matches? Fudging personal details? The attempt to galvanize respect for internet posting? False wisdom via aphorisms? Occultic, colloquial notions of Martial Arts? A voice that mimics exhortation....i.e., the voice of LKFMDC? Boorish, self-centered opinions that are about as convincing as the War on Terror?

Ah, young dragon. You will never know the tiger spiritual of the mind; for, it is contained in the habitual instinctual. You only know the LKFMDC of the mind, for you look into yourself as you hunt for the tiger, only finding his tracks by the poo he leaves in his wake.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Thumbs down

Seppuku = Shaolin Wookie = Shaolin Do

So I guess his Takeshi garbage really isn't fruit falling that far from the mother tree

It's too bad that Shaolin Wookie can't come clean and admit he's been caught, or better yet, if he wants to "get into it" do it with his own account

Troll away, except of course once you've been outed your trolling loses about 90% of its effect
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Troll away, except of course once you've been outed your trolling loses about 90% of its effect
    They said the same thing about your sex life, after you were outed.

---John Takeshi
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Thumbs down

blah blah

big talk from behind a keyboard

I think it's just time to put you on ignore... you aren't even amusing anymore

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Seppuku = Shaolin Wookie = Shaolin Do

So I guess his Takeshi garbage really isn't fruit falling that far from the mother tree
    If I were Shaolin Wookie, would I say this?:

"Shaolin Wookie is a fag."

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. I think this proves what a superior rhetorician I am.

From his profile here

Seppukku has not made any friends yet
    what a surprise

It's all over, you were tagged as Shaolin Wookie, failed trolling 101, don't troll from same computer

From his profile here

what a surprise

It's all over, you were tagged as Shaolin Wookie, failed trolling 101, don't troll from same computer
    I don't own a computer. I post here by tapping into the tiger spiritual. My IP adress is the TIGER SPIRITUAL OF THE MIND.

This message is hidden because Seppukku is on your ignore list.
    ah, satisfaction

ah, satisfaction
    Stop, duck, cover. Is he flame retardant, or flame retarded?

You be the judge.

These posts make my week.
    Bodhi Richards

From Mr. Brown...

...on an order from Kennesaw, GA...

GENE CHING IS TWICE THE MAN THAT JOHN TAKESHI IS, BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE DOING INVERSE MATHEMATICS
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart