Thread: Tiger Claw at Knoxville, TN

Tiger Claw at Knoxville, TN

"When: June 7, 2008 | 10:00am to 4:00pm

Where: Tiger Claw
    5613 N Broadway
    Knoxville, TN 37918
    Find us on Google Maps

Tiger Claw will hold a fundraising parking lot sale Saturday, June 7, 2008 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Tiger Claw’s North Knoxville location. The parking lot sale is open to the public and all proceeds will go to Knoxville Habitat for Humanity. “We are very excited to work with Habitat for Humanity and give back to our community through such a great organization. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and receive huge savings on martial arts equipment, clothing, shoes and other products,” remarked Marcus Callis, Tiger Claw’s Knoxville office managing director. Merchandise available includes martial arts uniforms, sparring gear, martial arts weapons and much more.

Knoxville Habitat for Humanity volunteers will be on hand to give out information regarding their mission and work and answer any questions about the organization and volunteer opportunities.

This year, Tiger Claw is celebrating being in Knoxville, Tennessee for 20 years. Tiger Claw’s Knoxville operation has grown from a small rented office with five employees to a 3 acre campus with over 30 employees.

Through the work of Habitat for Humanity, thousands of low-income families have found new hope in the form of affordable housing. Churches, community groups and others have joined together to successfully tackle a significant social problem—decent housing for all. Today, Habitat for Humanity has built more than 250,000 houses, sheltering more than 1,000,000 people in more than 3,000 communities worldwide.

For more information, contact our Tennessee office at: 865-687-1000 or tn@tigerclaw.com

Don't miss this unique chance to get exclusive items, including prototypes, samples and discontinued gear."

Gene, you coming out for this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Wow, I didn't even know about it.

And I run the Tigerclawfoundation.org site. Funny that I'd hear about it here. I've had my head down working on the Martial Arts Benefit for Quake Victims, so I must have missed the memo.

I won't be in TN. I've actually never even visited the TN office. If you go, ask for me, just to antagonize them. On second thought, don't do that. They might make me go to TN and aside from the Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo, not much calls me to that fine state.

On June 7th, I'll be at the Zhang San Feng Festival. Wow, that's next week. Time to ttt that thread.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    you should visit just for JP and I. One night of drinking in KVL and another in AVL.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Wouldnt you know it I will be out of town for a wedding, Hey JP contact me OK KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I won't be in TN. I've actually never even visited the TN office. If you go, ask for me, just to antagonize them. On second thought, don't do that. They might make me go to TN and aside from the Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo, not much calls me to that fine state.

Next time you are passing through to Bonnaroo stop in Murfreesboro and
    see the locals.. we've got a pretty amazin' setup.
    Last edited by dimethylsea; 05-30-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: h D**M I hit the profanity filter by accident
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

next time?

I've never been to TN ever.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I've never been to TN ever.
    That's a shame. Tennessee's a nice place. The Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo are kind of out there but Nashville and Knoxville are nice little cities. Asheville is just on the other side of the Smokies and its a great place to hang out also. You should plan to come out some time.

KC, I'll call you later today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

ttt

I'm cannibalizing this thread for our Knoxville crew. Apparently this is what they do to test stuff in between shipping martial arts gear to all you good people. One of the guys there asked me to post this.

HTC Touch durability test
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips