Thread: Right to Life debate in Colorado.

Right to Life debate in Colorado.

Interesting, historic right to life measure being taken into official debate in Colorado.

Curious to see how this turns out.

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com...t.html?ID=5398

i'm moving to colorado
    Ron Paul '08

http://myspace.com/ronpaul2008

Hope for America!

Its bad news.

Something like this only takes away rights from one group to entitle another. Its female slavery. Whats next, menstruation is murder?

I'm laughing.......

This "whatever it is" on the ballot.....so what? It doesn't mean anything even if it passes 90-10.

You people have your fun and milk this for all it's worth. Me? I'm more concerned about the economy and the people dying in Iraq......and soon to be dying in Iran.

To me this sounds like some sort of right wing smoke screen to take people's mind off the economy and other screw ups by the Bush Admin.

Its female slavery.

It's not slavery it's responsibility.

It's holding one group accountable for their actions while protecting another.

If you don't want to get pregnant take the appropriate measures.

If you fail at that then the least you can do is carry a life for 9 months and give it up for adoption.

action and consequence

What I'm worried about is the ramifications of such a law on medical research.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

LOL, how the **** does that work?

If you fail at something as simple as contraception, how are you to be trusted to even nurture a baby enough in the womb (getting the right nutrition... without drinking coke, booze, smoking, eating ADD inducing food additives etc) for nine whole months?

**** that, we don't need any more stupid people: mandatory abortion until you can prove your eligibility for parenthood! (Plus, that means we can automatically ban fundamentalist Christians from having kids, thus automatically improving the gene pool from the start!)
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

So you think we should kill every child that doesn't have perfect parents?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    no we should stop kids from being born to grow up as idiots
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    No, but killing the parents might be a good idea !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

My wife and I adopted a great little girl from China. She is now approaching her 7th birthday.

What we had to go through to become parents : a quite lengthy examination of our finances, our family background, our attitudes on child rearing, how we were raised, what was our attitude and approach to discipline, home studies, follow ups AFTER the adiption was final, and so on.

How many BIOLOGICAL parents even touch on a tenth of what they sent us through? Not many.

How do most people feel about the simplest family training classes being added to required curriculum in schools - most say NO WAY.

So, we had to prove we were responsible, financially liable, and were not going to be abusive.

All a pregnant teen needs to prove is an ability for a sperm to meet an egg.

Yet so many say do the pregnancy and give the child up for adoption... Right...

Any folks willing to help the girl out with the 9 months of pregnancy - like if she has to do bedrest or has complications? How about takers for the adoption?

Not many...

And then, if you adopt here in the US, it is over 2 times more expensive than an international one -and that includes a trip to the country you are going to for two for around 3 weeks. AND - for China, at the time of our adoption, we were considered a good age for them...but had we been doing one in the US, we would have been told - AFTER spending around $5K in preliminary fees - that we were TOO OLD.

Right...the idea is to make someone who can't support or raise a child bear it out, and then hope that someone does the adoption....and so who is paying for the orphan care of the child until it gets adopted...IF that ever happens.

Something like this only takes away rights from one group to entitle another. Its female slavery. Whats next, menstruation is murder?
    Comparing menstruation to this issue is absurd.

To me this sounds like some sort of right wing smoke screen to take people's mind off the economy and other screw ups by the Bush Admin.
    That is because your a proven and total conspiracy laced dipstick.

mandatory abortion until you can prove your eligibility for parenthood! (Plus, that means we can automatically ban fundamentalist Christians from having kids, thus automatically improving the gene pool from the start!)
    Hope that is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    LOL, how the **** does that work?

If you fail at something as simple as contraception, how are you to be trusted to even nurture a baby enough in the womb (getting the right nutrition... without drinking coke, booze, smoking, eating ADD inducing food additives etc) for nine whole months?

**** that, we don't need any more stupid people: mandatory abortion until you can prove your eligibility for parenthood! (Plus, that means we can automatically ban fundamentalist Christians from having kids, thus automatically improving the gene pool from the start!)
    good point...i'd be ****ed if i reincarnated to a crack head mother

Just give all the unwanted crack babies to the government to raise as super soldiers.

and

They should chemically castrate people until the have a parenthood license.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE