Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Last Dragon" the movie

apoweyn Guest
    I've got Taimak's autograph. Line forms to the left.

The guy that played Sho Nuff played in Briscoe County Jr. and then Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place. (He ran the pizza place.)

The Cyndi Lauper look alike ended up playing Paul's girlfriend on Spin City.

The rest of 'em, including Vanity, I have no idea.

Stuart B. (The Shogun of Useless Information)

apoweyn Guest
    Oh, and Taimak, I've spotted once or twice as a cornerman in the UFC. Presumably, he's somehow associated with one of the competitors. No, I can't remember which one. Even my Useless Information powers have their limits.

RENEGADE_MONK Guest
    Taimak also played the fighter Panther on WMAC Masters

[This message was edited by RENEGADE_MONK on 08-15-01 at 12:31 PM.]

Fish of Fury Guest
    great movie.
    now, somebody help me out here.

the soundtrack, in the song "the last dragon" (i think that's what it's called) at the end the backing singers are singing "dragon, dragon, dragon" over and over, and i swear right near the end they change that to "fa ggot, fa ggot, fa ggot"
    i'm not kidding.

anybody notice that? or should i just stop eating the red pills?

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

Radhnoti Guest
    Just bought the DVD today from On Cue (affiliate of Best Buy).
    I was stunned to see Chazz Palminterri as one of the 4 wiseguys Leroy beats up in the first fight. He's SUCH a good actor...always fun to spot your favorites in their early roles. :)