Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pole

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    I have never seen a pole set from your Sifu that looks like Ip Man not saying you dont do it but Ive never seen it in fact Ive never seen your pole form why not post a clip
    So you're well informed then? Typical really. You know we will begin to sound like the WSL boys if we aint careful lol!

FWIW I have never shared my weaponry with 'outsiders'.

Second Spencer YAWN Really Really boring mate and don't care what you or your sifu say or do talking of respect is accusing my Sifu of misinformation showing respect or just calling him a conman oh look the word conman again haha
    Conman? A word you are all too familiar with or something?

As for respect for your Sifu, I have that in abundance but unfortunately he has no control over you. Not that you care. You have always been very clear on that.

He also knows my Sifus views on all the Kulo banter too, as does Austin and every other person you have mentioned! Remember they have all known eachother far longer than any of us. Respect will always be there because they are true brothers.

But again. You don't care so what does it all matter what I or they think?
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Again thats March 1st & 2nd See you all there Its an honour to represent Lee Shing Wing Chun at this event

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    So you're well informed then? Typical really. You know we will begin to sound like the WSL boys if we aint careful lol
    Theres a vast difference with the Wsl boys and yourselfs in debate we can find a common ground at least to discuss .Wereas you Lee shing chaps can't stand the very exsitance of each other I get the imprestion Am The true authority of Lee Shing lineage Oh no your not Am
    Last edited by Jansingsang; 09-04-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    Theres a vast difference with the Wsl boys and yourselfs in debate we can find a common ground at least to discuss .Wereas you Lee shing chaps can't stand the very exsitance of each other I get the imprestion Am The true authority of Lee Shing lineage Oh no your not Am
    Mate you couldnt be further from the truth I dont care people can call themselves Grandmaster Im hard Bruce Lee Wing Chun if they want. Its like any Lineage there is no single true WC and for that reason I also train outside my family in fact I was training with Clive last week because I think I can learn a lot from the WSL Method

Sorry but I don't care for who has any authority because within our lineage nobody has any, it's a level playing field.

This will not last for much longer though. Truth will always find a way.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

So I shared a clip from uncles side and guess what? Nobody can see anything worth looking at in that clip either (so far!) which again is a great shame but just the way it is...
    I haven't been able to watch it. First your frequency page redirected me to youtube, which wanted me to log in. I hadn't done that in awhile and had to go through the process of resetting my password. When I had that done I went back and the next attempt of going to youtube through your frequency page said that the video had been removed?

It would be interesting to see this clip if it, as Michael suggested, shows some technique from some of the Ku Lo Pin Sun San Sik. You see, I have studied some Pin Sun in the past. What little I have seen of Lee Shing WCK in the past had some things that did look familiar from a Pin Sun perspective. I distinctly remember reading that Lee Shing started out in Pin Sun WCK. Now Michael backs that up. I don't know the internal Lee Shing WCK politics, but I don't understand why your branch of the family would want to deny a Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK connection. What's wrong with that?

I get frustrated with all this "super secret Ninja" stuff in some lineages. Its an archaic way of thinking. It can only lead to confusion and hard feelings. Why not show your weapons openly? Are you afraid someone will learn your super secret techniques and defeat you in a challenge match? Why not talk openly about Lee Shing's influences outside of Ip Man WCK? Do you think its going to hurt his reputation?

Talking

Sorry but I don't care for who has any authority because within our lineage nobody has any, it's a level playing field.

This will not last for much longer though. Truth will always find a way.
    The truth is already there in black & White in Lee Shing own words or was the interview made up. Spencer why do you alway talk in riddles like NOT FOR MUCH LONGER man thats funny like a veiled threat serious man I have more important things to worry cant decide on chicken or beef How about this I concede everything you say is true will that end this boring and I mean really boring debate also just wanna add the original thread was about Tang Yik pole form its a thing of beauty I have watched that clip so many times right I'm out of here now

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I haven't been able to watch it. First your frequency page redirected me to youtube, which wanted me to log in. I hadn't done that in awhile and had to go through the process of resetting my password. When I had that done I went back and the next attempt of going to youtube through your frequency page said that the video had been removed?

It would be interesting to see this clip if it, as Michael suggested, shows some technique from some of the Ku Lo Pin Sun San Sik. You see, I have studied some Pin Sun in the past. What little I have seen of Lee Shing WCK in the past had some things that did look familiar from a Pin Sun perspective. I distinctly remember reading that Lee Shing started out in Pin Sun WCK. Now Michael backs that up. I don't know the internal Lee Shing WCK politics, but I don't understand why your branch of the family would want to deny a Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK connection. What's wrong with that?

I get frustrated with all this "super secret Ninja" stuff in some lineages. Its an archaic way of thinking. It can only lead to confusion and hard feelings. Why not show your weapons openly? Are you afraid someone will learn your super secret techniques and defeat you in a challenge match? Why not talk openly about Lee Shing's influences outside of Ip Man WCK? Do you think its going to hurt his reputation?
    Amen

Lee shing was all about learning and exchanging with other lineages and styles he had many teachers I don't pretend to know them all. There are no secrets in Wing Chun if Lee Shing wanted it secret he wouldn't have taught so many if fact he wouldn't have taught anyone Its a good way of trying to keep students promise them something no one else knows and contrary to what was said that I don't listen to my Sifu he as always taught openly and never hidden a thing and he wanted me to carry this on

Mate you couldnt be further from the truth I dont care people can call themselves Grandmaster Im hard Bruce Lee Wing Chun if they want. Its like any Lineage there is no single true WC and for that reason I also train outside my family in fact I was training with Clive last week because I think I can learn a lot from the WSL Method
    Hmm sounds like you've a open mind too the point of checking out CP I wont even go there Seems Spencers the one with the hang up why his user names the clue When he first came on the forum he started shouting from the rooftops Am Lee Shing Lineage Any Lee shing out there ( That's why i call myself Lone Tiger) he said

So he believed his own hype and perceived his da Man Then you came along
    and poor dear felt threatened You both have different Sifus different mind set of what was transmitted to each one And to Top it off You had the balls to name yourself Lee Shing So now you know why there's no love mi ole shiner

Im not the Dr for nothing

Smile

Hmm sounds like you've a open mind too the point of checking out CP I wont even go there Seems Spencers the one with the hang up why his user names the clue When he first came on the forum he started shouting from the rooftops Am Lee Shing Lineage Any Lee shing out there ( That's why i call myself Lone Tiger) he said

and poor dear felt threatened You both have different Sifus different mind set of what was transmitted to each one And to Top it off You had the balls to name yourself Lee Shing So now you know why there's no love mi ole shiner

HAHA Like it, funny thing is we are neighbours so his not that alone lol Right gotta get off here forums can be additive I enjoy reading the post but not always great taking part lol

... so if you want the last word Il let you have it
    Seem to be great at not doing what you say you're going to do? But that's cool, I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself.

For me , I will say my piece now and then simply leave it be because I know I'm only banging my head up against a wall.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

I haven't been able to watch it.
    If you are talking about the clip of stick interactions you might have to ask Michael because I have no idea what the problem is. He may have posted it up originally. The clip was there when I linked to it and I didn't need to log into anything else to see it either??

What little I have seen of Lee Shing WCK in the past had some things that did look familiar from a Pin Sun perspective. I distinctly remember reading that Lee Shing started out in Pin Sun WCK. Now Michael backs that up. I don't know the internal Lee Shing WCK politics, but I don't understand why your branch of the family would want to deny a Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK connection. What's wrong with that?
    Not a disicussion I am willing to get into here at all. I think I have been clear about my position.

But I am interested, what do you think is 'right' with it? What do you know about Pinsun (as you put it)? What do you know about Lee Shings relationship with either the Fung Family or Ip Man?

Why not show your weapons openly? Are you afraid someone will learn your super secret techniques and defeat you in a challenge match? Why not talk openly about Lee Shing's influences outside of Ip Man WCK? Do you think its going to hurt his reputation?
    Seriously, I have talked very openly about my Sigungs and Sifus learning through the years here. Very openly. And I have tried to explain why I disagree with labels like Kulo/Gulao/Pinsun/Piensan etc etc. let alone all the hours I put into meeting with Michael and discussing and exchanging our research in my home.

Take some time. Search out my posts. Fill your boots!

In the mean time, I am sure Michael will show you all his weaponry. He has been very vocal about that too on other platforms over the past year and in some respects, good luck to the dude! Somebody needed to do something and he put himself up for such a challenge.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Spencer why do you alway talk in riddles like NOT FOR MUCH LONGER man thats funny like a veiled threat serious man
    Serously? You need to check your paranoia man, I was only saying that coz I was finishing work and on the way home lol!

And I thought you had finished here? Like I have also said to you personally, these things ARE addictive so I knew you would return. I actually feel privelaged to have you as my number one stalker...

Quote Originally Posted by Jangsinsang View Post
    Seems Spencers the one with the hang up why his user names the clue When he first came on the forum he started shouting from the rooftops Am Lee Shing Lineage Any Lee shing out there ( That's why i call myself Lone Tiger) he said
    You can read right?

Go back and give a rounded view of my thread posted here all those years ago. Or do I need to copy/paste it here for you?

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...76&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by Jangsinsang View Post

Funny... too funny! Like to stir do you?

Let me ask you something out of curiosity... why would I care what you or anyone else thinks about my Sigung if I am that up my own arse??

Truth is I have been on this forum since Oct 2007 and if you really want to know what I first posted about and attempted to discuss it was this

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...64&postcount=1

Something I feel Michael would have been a great help with back then!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Lee shing was all about learning and exchanging with other lineages and styles he had many teachers I don't pretend to know them all. There are no secrets in Wing Chun if Lee Shing wanted it secret he wouldn't have taught so many if fact he wouldn't have taught anyone Its a good way of trying to keep students promise them something no one else knows and contrary to what was said that I don't listen to my Sifu he as always taught openly and never hidden a thing and he wanted me to carry this on
    Great view about Sigung that I want to finish on if you don't mind.

I understand you may not know everyone he trained and exchanged with because your Sifu may not know either or he has held this information back from you for whatever reasons. But wait, he hasn't held anything back from you right? You're his number one or something?

You also forgot to share the reasons Sigung chose to Baisi with Ip Man after he had met all these Masters and made certain promises to him and the Wing Chun Pai of the time.

But wait... remember I am just pretending!

I wave Flags and just do Operatic stuff remember.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Last post here!!

Oh! I only wanted to post this as it makes a clear 3.5 points
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術