Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: The Pole

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Great view about Sigung that I want to finish on if you don't mind.

I understand you may not know everyone he trained and exchanged with because your Sifu may not know either or he has held this information back from you for whatever reasons. But wait, he hasn't held anything back from you right? You're his number one or something?

You also forgot to share the reasons Sigung chose to Baisi with Ip Man after he had met all these Masters and made certain promises to him and the Wing Chun Pai of the time.

But wait... remember I am just pretending!

I wave Flags and just do Operatic stuff remember.
    HAHAHAHAHA You do put a smile on my face also better to be a No1 than a No2 mate lol

Serously? You need to check your paranoia man, I was only saying that coz I was finishing work and on the way home lol!

And I thought you had finished here? Like I have also said to you personally, these things ARE addictive so I knew you would return. I actually feel privelaged to have you as my number one stalker...

You can read right?

Go back and give a rounded view of my thread posted here all those years ago. Or do I need to copy/paste it here for you?

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...76&postcount=1

Funny... too funny! Like to stir do you?

Let me ask you something out of curiosity... why would I care what you or anyone else thinks about my Sigung if I am that up my own arse??

Truth is I have been on this forum since Oct 2007 and if you really want to know what I first posted about and attempted to discuss it was this

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...64&postcount=1

Something I feel Michael would have been a great help with back then!

Bwah ha Funny fella if Sh!ts there why not entertainment that's all I was cracking up writing it I don't give a monkeys about u and ur Sigung so i anit losing sleep over it Spencer lighten up abit your gonna do yourself in how your carrying on

[QUOTE=LoneTiger108;1247613]Serously? You need to check your paranoia man, I was only saying that coz I was finishing work and on the way home lol!

And I thought you had finished here? Like I have also said to you personally, these things ARE addictive so I knew you would return. I actually feel privelaged to have you as my number one stalker...

HAHA I didnt see that mate your really not that important He can hear you barry his one of us hahaha classic Serious man you need to chill you should have done the carnival with your sifu
    Last edited by leeshing; 09-05-2013 at 11:03 AM.

If you are talking about the clip of stick interactions you might have to ask Michael because I have no idea what the problem is.

---I don't know either. Probably something on my end, since it seems that Grumblegeezer was able to see it.

But I am interested, what do you think is 'right' with it?

---It is a good system of Wing Chun. It has a different approach compared to Ip Man WCK, which might give someone a "broader" perspective. Fung Chun is currently the most senior living Wing Chun master. What do you have against it? Again, what would be so wrong with Lee Shing having studied Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK prior to Ip Man WCK?

What do you know about Pinsun (as you put it)?

---I told you. I have studied Ku Lo Pin Sun (which is how the senior members of the family refer to it nowadays) in the past. I have spent some time learning from Jim Roselando. I am by no means an expert, and no longer practice the system. But I got a good "feel" for it, and it is a good system. I don't understand why you have a negative view of it. So let me ask you....what do you know about "Pinsun"????

What do you know about Lee Shings relationship with either the Fung Family or Ip Man?

---Nothing. That's why I have asked. I didn't realize it was such a point of contention with you.

Seriously, I have talked very openly about my Sigungs and Sifus learning through the years here. Very openly.

---Then why are you being so evasive now?

And I have tried to explain why I disagree with labels like Kulo/Gulao/Pinsun/Piensan etc etc.

---Labels??? Its the name of the system. Do you disagree with the label "Lee Shing Wing Chun" or "Ip Man Wing Chun"???

let alone all the hours I put into meeting with Michael and discussing and exchanging our research in my home.

---This isn't about Michael. I've asked some very simple questions, but it seems I've opened a whole "can of worms" that I know nothing about!

Take some time. Search out my posts. Fill your boots!

---Sorry. I don't have time to go back and search through all your posts. You have time to banter back and forth with Michael, but you don't have time to type out a simple explanation? Did Lee Shing study Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK prior to Ip Man WCK or not? Was my innocent and simple post "misinformation" or not?

---This was a simple polite discussion that you've managed to take right down the toilet with your back & forth with Michael. But then, that's pretty typical in this forum!
    Last edited by KPM; 09-05-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    If you are talking about the clip of stick interactions you might have to ask Michael because I have no idea what the problem is.

---I don't know either. Probably something on my end, since it seems that Grumblegeezer was able to see it.

But I am interested, what do you think is 'right' with it?

---It is a good system of Wing Chun. It has a different approach compared to Ip Man WCK, which might give someone a "broader" perspective. Fung Chun is currently the most senior living Wing Chun master. What do you have against it? Again, what would be so wrong with Lee Shing having studied Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK prior to Ip Man WCK?

What do you know about Pinsun (as you put it)?

---I told you. I have studied Ku Lo Pin Sun (which is how the senior members of the family refer to it nowadays) in the past. I have spent some time learning from Jim Roselando. I am by no means an expert, and no longer practice the system. But I got a good "feel" for it, and it is a good system. I don't understand why you have a negative view of it. So let me ask you....what do you know about "Pinsun"????

What do you know about Lee Shings relationship with either the Fung Family or Ip Man?

---Nothing. That's why I have asked. I didn't realize it was such a point of contention with you.

Seriously, I have talked very openly about my Sigungs and Sifus learning through the years here. Very openly.

---Then why are you being so evasive now?

And I have tried to explain why I disagree with labels like Kulo/Gulao/Pinsun/Piensan etc etc.

---Labels??? Its the name of the system. Do you disagree with the label "Lee Shing Wing Chun" or "Ip Man Wing Chun"???

let alone all the hours I put into meeting with Michael and discussing and exchanging our research in my home.

---This isn't about Michael. I've asked some very simple questions, but it seems I've opened a whole "can of worms" that I know nothing about!

Take some time. Search out my posts. Fill your boots!

---Sorry. I don't have time to go back and search through all your posts. You have time to banter back and forth with Michael, but you don't have time to type out a simple explanation? Did Lee Shing study Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK prior to Ip Man WCK or not? Was my innocent and simple post "misinformation" or not?

---This was a simple polite discussion that you've managed to take right down the toilet with your back & forth with Michael. But then, that's pretty typical in this forum!
    This is the history as told by Lee Shing his first Sifu Fong Yee Ming who studied and taught Kulo Village Pin Sun So yes Lee Shing did study Kulo before Ip Man I will see if I can upload the family tree for you as I mentioned before my Sifu teaches Ip Man & Kulo as 2 separate systems. I don't understand or even pretend to understand why that is denied . Also check this http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...un-ByJosephLee This is an article by my Sifu on Kulo and Lee Shing at the end it also lists the syllabus and forms we do This history was taken from an interview that Lee Shing done so it should stop any confusion its not my words its Lee Shing own word and his story. Sorry to jump in and thats it last post but if you want any info just ask also I would be very interested in your experience in training Kulo
    Last edited by leeshing; 09-06-2013 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    I don't understand or even pretend to understand why that is denied .
    Again, what confusion and misinformation you are trying to put across again.

I know you say you have finished with the thread today, but please share with everyone where exactly I have DENIED Lee Shing learning from the Fung Family anywhere on here or anywhere else for the years I have been online...

I will give you a heads up to save you looking. I haven't denied any such thing. I have simply disagreed with using the terms Kulo etc in relation to Sigung.

Perhaps there is a need to explain this to people within our family, but is there any need to explain the reasons why to people here on the forum and complete strangers?

IMO No, but I have tried quite a few times before. Can't be bothered to repeat myself again and again now.

Good luck with teaching Kulo WCK.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Again, what confusion and misinformation you are trying to put across again.

I know you say you have finished with the thread today, but please share with everyone where exactly I have DENIED Lee Shing learning from the Fung Family anywhere on here or anywhere else for the years I have been online...

I will give you a heads up to save you looking. I haven't denied any such thing. I have simply disagreed with using the terms Kulo etc in relation to Sigung.

Perhaps there is a need to explain this to people within our family, but is there any need to explain the reasons why to people here on the forum and complete strangers?

IMO No, but I have tried quite a few times before. Can't be bothered to repeat myself again and again now.

Good luck with teaching Kulo WCK.
    Ok serious last post did I say you denied it but your Sifu did in fact didn't he make a big deal about it at Austins seminar. We have a complete Syllabus on both Kulo and Ip Man there is no misinformation there I came into this thread for 2 reasons first you used my clip and secondary you as good as said my Sifu was misinforming people your Sifu and my Sifu never trained together with Lee Shing so there is no way either could know what they were learning.. So to say my Sifu or I do not teach or know Kulo is wrong Just like I cant say that you don't and that will never change I will never conform to the way your sifu teaches why would I. I have my own Sifu. You should concern yourself with your own teachings and not worry about what we say or do trust me I don't care what you train or say about me but leave my Sifu out of it with your double meaning statements and to be honest you seem to mention Kulo more than I do I dont call my website Kulo Wing Chun its the Lee Shing Wing Chun Association where in the name does it promote Kulo Wing Chun

Nice.

I hope you have enjoyed yourself.

A bit different from this rant of yours when you first appeared here, and we were on talking terms then!!!

"But I will say this mate get off this forum it's just a sad bunch of guys who think they know more than anyone else I've been on here a week and realised that already no one as a good word to say about anyone I can see how you can get addicted to this because there is so many idiots but really not worth please idiots don't reply won't be checking in again to see if you have guess what I HAVE A LIFE and I train for real not just online as bender would say so long losers and kiss my shiny metal axxe haha"

And here you are again... changing your tune and arguing publically with me (or my shadow?!)

It's a real eye opener seeing you grow...
    Last edited by LoneTiger108; 09-06-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

---Sorry. I don't have time to go back and search through all your posts. You have time to banter back and forth with Michael, but you don't have time to type out a simple explanation?
    No I don't to be honest... not if you haven't got the time to put in a little research.

---Did Lee Shing study Ku Lo Pin Sun WCK prior to Ip Man WCK or not?
    Er... let me guess?

NOT!

---Was my innocent and simple post "misinformation" or not?
    No it wasn't 'your' misinformation. It is the simple manipulation of certain facts being used by others to help them market themselves. Something that has caused much division in the Lee Shing family for more than 3 decades now... looks like it's still divided now too unfortunately.

Apologies to the forum for the distraction.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

No I don't to be honest... not if you haven't got the time to put in a little research.

Er... let me guess?

NOT!

No it wasn't 'your' misinformation. It is the simple manipulation of certain facts being used by others to help them market themselves. Something that has caused much division in the Lee Shing family for more than 3 decades now... looks like it's still divided now too unfortunately.

hahahah I lost interest in this ages ago Im just having fun now cause I know you have to have the last word and for your info mate the only part of the family divided is your end the rest of us get on fine I worked with Greg only a few months ago and I'm working with him again in March also I have a great relationship with both Austin and Eddie so no division only you lot wanting to do it your way or no way so it will always be no way for you guys you wont convince us to march down Notting Hill haha Also watching me grow you lot really think your superior why dont you attend the Wing Chun Gathering in March and show us how you really train mate get out of your shed and touch hands with others maybe you can show me level 2 awareness 5 Sil Lim Tao HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by leeshing; 09-06-2013 at 10:06 AM.

But a stick is a stick, pole is a pole

Both Weng and Wing Chuns pole is an inherited set from other arts so does it really matter?! As long as it connects at its most fundamental level to your Wing Chun training all is good in da hood
    some people poles are longer then others...
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Er... let me guess?

NOT!

I still don't understand why you are being so evasive. We started a friendly discussion. You have time to ***** back and forth with Michael, but you won't take the time to write a simple explanation for those of us reading on the forum? So Michael's branch of the family says that Lee Shing studied under Fung Sang, and your's says he did not. But you did say he studied something other than Ip Man Wing Chun. Ok. So what system was it?

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    This is the history as told by Lee Shing his first Sifu Fong Yee Ming who studied and taught Kulo Village Pin Sun So yes Lee Shing did study Kulo before Ip Man I will see if I can upload the family tree for you as I mentioned before my Sifu teaches Ip Man & Kulo as 2 separate systems. I don't understand or even pretend to understand why that is denied . Also check this http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...un-ByJosephLee This is an article by my Sifu on Kulo and Lee Shing at the end it also lists the syllabus and forms we do This history was taken from an interview that Lee Shing done so it should stop any confusion its not my words its Lee Shing own word and his story. Sorry to jump in and thats it last post but if you want any info just ask also I would be very interested in your experience in training Kulo
    Thanks Michael! That may very well be the source for my recalling having read that Lee Shing had studied Ku Lo Pin Sun. The summary of Ku Lo Pin Sun in that article sounds pretty accurate to me. So Joseph Lee had some reliable source of information for what he wrote in that article! If it wasn't Lee Shing himself, then it was someone from the Ku Lo Pin Sun family.

I still don't understand why you are being so evasive. We started a friendly discussion. You have time to ***** back and forth with Michael, but you won't take the time to write a simple explanation for those of us reading on the forum? So Michael's branch of the family says that Lee Shing studied under Fung Sang, and your's says he did not. But you did say he studied something other than Ip Man Wing Chun. Ok. So what system was it?
    FWIW I have never said my Sigung didn't learn from the Fung family, because as far as I am aware he did.

Perhaps better left for another time and another thread.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

FWIW I have never said my Sigung didn't learn from the Fung family, because as far as I am aware he did.

Perhaps better left for another time and another thread.
    OK Spencer, now you've lost me. He studied with the Fung family, but he didn't learn Pin Sun WCK? Just forget I even asked!