Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

It is a partnership school. Unlike you friend I did not get a Black Belt in TSD at 14.

So I teach what I have been trained in.

Google Allen Littlesun, he is my Grandmaster. No paper Tiger either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Notice I said its YOUR MASTER'S forum. Crack babies read better than you.

Where's that video? Does Wolfgang have it?
    Another put down against my kids, you are lower then Coda.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Another put down against my kids, you are lower then Coda.
    Whatever. I never mentioned your kids in that post. Idiot.

Actually me and Coda both have video. You do not. So you are lower.

Find any video of yourself yet?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Google Allen Littlesun, he is my Grandmaster. No paper Tiger either.
    Your a paper tiger. All those threats and no action.

Google your name and see what comes up!

Did I mention Fox has no video of himself?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If you can't take it, SifuAbel, why do you keep coming here?
    Thanks Gene, I needed the laugh
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    apparently its dick season.
    9.8 The Olympics are coming up.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

[QUOTE=1bad65;866061]I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.
    My grammer is also poor. At least I can blame the public school system here in Kentucky
    Last edited by BM2; 06-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Quote from SevenStar

[QUOTE=BM2;866125]
    I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.
    My grammer is also poor. At least I can blame the public school system here in Kentucky
    grammar

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Your a paper tiger. All those threats and no action.

Google your name and see what comes up!

Did I mention Fox has no video of himself?
    Paper tiger, legit certs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever. I earned every cert. I was awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
    I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.

I can't use the quote function properly because I'm an old ****.
    Orly??????

Paper tiger, legit certs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever. I earned every cert. I was awarded.
    Then why lie about your Martial Arts experience?

Can we get some video of you in action?

[QUOTE=Drake;866126]
    Quote Originally Posted by BM2 View Post

grammar

That's why I need a spell checker! Also, I shouldn't post late at night it seems to always embarass me the next day
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Quote from SevenStar

Have him take a pic in front of my gym on June 14th holding that days copy of the Austin-American Statesman.

I bet I see that around the time "Wolfgang" shows up.

Where's your video at?
    Done. Here's a little preview. BTW, your school is very impressive, Davy.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

BTW, 1good69. I recently watched your YOUTUBE video. Clearly you practice Taekwondo. Only a Korean martial artist would bounce around like a flightless duck and let some white guy throw kicks at him to test his range, and then stand still and retreat and occasionally shuffle his feet. The rest of the guys on this board might not understand your strategy, but I did. You were just testing out your pads. I get it. You had to make sure they were functioning properly. But, then, why didn't you throw and land any punches to test out your gloves?

BTW, I think you looked really cool as you bobbed around for 2 minutes. It kind of reminded me of this movie I once saw starring Billy Blanks where he was this janitor and he...well, I forget the rest.

I think your martial arts are really neat.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    BTW, 1good69. I recently watched your YOUTUBE video. Clearly you practice Taekwondo. Only a Korean martial artist would bounce around like a flightless duck and let some white guy throw kicks at him to test his range, and then stand still and retreat and occasionally shuffle his feet. The rest of the guys on this board might not understand your strategy, but I did. You were just testing out your pads. I get it. You had to make sure they were functioning properly. But, then, why didn't you throw and land any punches to test out your gloves?
    You almost got it, but not quite. Testing the gloves only happens against a worthy opponent. The shuffle is the secret, it's his way of saying "sure, you can kick me in this temple, but how about THIS one!" Unless you've detached both his retinas, you're nothing to him.

It's like his master told him, "Only when you can take this dribble cup from my hand will you be master."