Thread: Can I be?

Can I be?

For about 7 years I took a CAPTAIN OF CRUSH gripper to tournements and martial arts events, and asked all kinds of martial artist's to close the gripper.
    From Grandmaster, master, black belt, World champion's, movie stars, magazine guys and women of coarse and not one person ever closed the gripper, and I always did.
    Can I be KING now?

Quote Originally Posted by elvis View Post
    For about 7 years I took a CAPTAIN OF CRUSH gripper to tournements and martial arts events, and asked all kinds of martial artist's to close the gripper.
    From Grandmaster, master, black belt, World champion's, movie stars, magazine guys and women of coarse and not one person ever closed the gripper, and I always did.
    Can I be KING now?
    Heh, heh. King of C.O.C. gripping? Sure....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by elvis View Post
    Can I be KING now?
    King of what?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The King is dead, my man. Oh, and so is Tupac.

Elvis has ALWAYS been the KING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    Heh, heh. King of C.O.C. gripping? Sure....
    I second cerebus's motion- I agree that you're the king of C.O.C. gripping. All in favour, say "Aye", All oppose say "Nay". Seeing that there's no opposition to calling you the "King of C.O.C. gripping" You are hereby bequeathed the title of "King of C.O.C. gripping" from this panel. May your palms always be rosy.

and thanks to jeannette

thanks jeannette for sending me the message from ALBERT EINSTEIN.
    Here is one for you jeannette==

"ALL THAT WE ARE IS THE RESULT OF WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT.
    THE MIND IS EVERYTHING.
    WHAT WE THINK, WE BECOME" -----------BUDDHA.