Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

You think I messed with Rudy when he used the Ear Grind excuse?

That's nothing compared to what you're gonna get once it's proven you lied.

Wanna fess up?

Or produce ANY evidence?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I am not going to fess up to anything, that is true. You have no proof it is all therory on your part. I know the truth, and Wolfgang DID post.

Rudy has nothing to do with us. I will see him Tuesday

Can you refute ANY facts I've posted?

Let's try this one first:

Can you explain how the 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are on the PM and Wiki edit YOU posted?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You still have provided ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I told you as well my ex has all the pics.
    Isn't it amazing how someone always has to be tracked down to corroborate ANYTHING you allege?

I copied and pasted after they were poster,not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I copied and pasted after they were poster,not before.
    That does not explain it. Try again.

When you copy and paste it AFTER it was posted you get this:

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
    anonymous
    Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
    He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
    report abuse

But you posted this:

This came off my forum. His name is Wolfgang Lang.

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
    anonymous
    Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
    He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
    report abuse

Name:
    E-mail: (Email will be used only to alert you of replies to this topic.)
    [color] Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black [size] Tiny Small Normal Large Huge

Explain the difference.

I dont understand this Tom, no one doubted or cared about your tourney experience, but now you are just making yourself look like a sad old man. Please, just admit your wrong doings and move on. I will even accept the "I was joking" excuse, but please just stop this charade.

Finally, a 1bad vs. Abel thread.
    Mark

Okay. We tried bargaining. Then I attempted humiliation with gay jokes. Then I ignored you.

Let's try something else.

1bad65: What is it that you are hoping to accomplish with your continued bantering? You're in a quagmire. You have no respect here on this board because we all see you as a veritable flamethrower. Your original goal was to publish to the world that Rudy Abel sent out challenge matches left and right and never lived up to them. Well, he lived up to one. Then your goal changed and your mission was to ridicule him for the ear grind excuse. Then you became obsessed with Tom Fox or whatever. Now it's about Wolfgang.

It's really no wonder you're a Bush supporter. No, it's the WMD's. No, it's Iraqi Freedom. No, it's fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here.......LOL......

When you try to post something here, you're going to get ridiculed, just like your boxing video.

Do you really think that you can make some kind of point, achieve success, and gain something that will contribute to building character? You can, but there's really only one option: Suck it up, be a man, realize that you're involved in some kind of character-assassination that has a reflexive character-assassination backlash, evaluate the consequences, and walk away. This is about as simple as it gets. Get over your ego, move on, be kind, rewind.

There's nothing here, my man. You're not doing anything to benefit anybody; in all reality, all you're doing is harming others and yourself. It's bad karma. Can I appeal to your religion? Is this really the kind of compassion you espouse? Did Jesus and his disciples "ear grind" the merchants at the temple in Jerusalem after they overturned the tables and scales? Did they "ear grind" the servant of the high priest at Gethesemane? Did they call up the masters of the Pharisees to tell them that they were plotting against Christ? Did they supply video footage of the resurrection on demand?

Look. Nobody cares. The only reason mr. Fox is involved is that you're trashing him online.

Right now, you are like that dude on the Foot-Fist Way. You're OBSESSED, and you're not doing anything good. If you directed all of your passion here on this board to training, you'd be friggin' awesome man. UFC material.

Why don't you try to do something really astounding, beneficial, and something that demonstrated martial character? Do what every martial artist knows to do, from the moment he walks out hte door of his first lesson, but one you've clearly missed:

Just know when to walk away from a fight.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 06-14-2008 at 05:50 AM.

I don't like liars. Plain and simple.

As I've said before, once he fesses up I'm out of his hair. Actually some do care. Toby got involved, and KC Elbows says some stuff is suspicious.

Look, aside from all the other evidence, once I showed that the editing tools were on the post he copied and pasted that's was the ballgame. He cannot explain that. Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on any 'Net forum knows Fox made that post once I presented that evidence. The fact that he will not fess up has become even more pathetic than the original lie itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't like liars. Plain and simple.

As I've said before, once he fesses up I'm out of his hair. Actually some do care. Toby got involved, and KC Elbows says some stuff is suspicious.

Look, aside from all the other evidence, once I showed that the editing tools were on the post he copied and pasted that's was the ballgame. He cannot explain that. Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on any 'Net forum knows Fox made that post once I presented that evidence. The fact that he will not fess up has become even more pathetic than the original lie itself.
    If they're liars and plagiarists, why would you want to continue to talk to them? It's funny. If they're such despicable people, why would you concern yourself with them?

You might consider it a crusade for truth, but your truth consists of debating the levels of a lie. According to your line of questioning so far, you've only uncovered more lies that spark more debate, and beget more lies. Yours is a self-defeating quest that will only continue into eternal futility.

What if you ignored it altogether and walked away? The truth is, you wouldn't know about the lies and wouldn't care at all. Samsara--the world of illusions. Just wake up, dude.

BTW, I have a ten inch *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    What if you ignored it altogether and walked away? The truth is, you wouldn't know about the lies and wouldn't care at all. Samsara--the world of illusions. Just wake up, dude.
    Yeah, we should just people who lie about the business they are in do it unabashed. Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, Coda Scott should have all been left alone. Those faith healers should be free to lie as well. And those psychics too. And that Lou Pearlman who ran a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme should have been ignored too.

Look, I've proven beyond any REASONABLE doubt Fox posted that on his own forum. Once he posts the truth, I'll stop since the truth will be there for all to see. If he continues to lie I will stay on him. Prospective students and anyone who plans on dealing with him need to see his lack of character and his immaturity.

Why not leave them alone. People believe what they want to believe. They'll study what they want to study.

I don't believe two thirds of what Shaolin-Do advertises, but I still study the art because I enjoy it. I've also studied capoeria and wushu longfist--both of which MMA would say they've "exposed" as "weak". But there's an art to it, and dealing with blowhards who think a cyclone kick is the deadliest technique on the face of the planet is part of the game. You're looking for truth in a field where truths don't hold that much weight. Half of TCMA and TMA in general is steeped in role-play, because we're acting in traditions that might never have existed, but we'd like to think did exist at one point; fighting in ways we can't prove our elders fought, but would certainly like to think they fought.

Nobody cares about your crusade but you. And you have a massive ego complex if you can't see beyond the reach of your own shadow. Let Mr. Fox teach his Tiny Tots. Maybe he can teach them when to walk away from a fight, so we don't wind up with more incarnations of you.

BTW, they should have left Frank Dux alone. Tell me you don't watch Bloodsport every time it's on TBS. I own the friggin' movie, and I'll still watch it every time. I was watching it just two nights ago....LOL.....
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 06-14-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Again, this is why the truth matters

From Fox's school's website:

"SPIRIT: This is the inner-self where we train the Martial Arts student to have morals, discipline, respect for self and others, and understanding of the legal aspect of our training.

Many years of study under the guidance of great instructors, a strong degree of truth, knowledge, and wisdom, have enabled me to properly lead a student in Martial Arts study."

And this coming from a guy who not only lied, but continued to lie once he was caught. And he tried to offer his own daughter as a witness to back up his lie. A true piece of garbage that has no business teaching anyone's children morals.

And I will continue to expose him as the liar he is until he fesses up.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-15-2008 at 06:42 PM.