Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Based on the facts I've put forth, do you honestly believe Wolfgang Lang posted on Fox's forum?
    Do you believe in the Trinity?

Or do you believe in the G'd Head?

Or do you believe in the one G'd?

hurry up and answer!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Not Really

Based on the facts I've put forth, do you honestly believe Wolfgang Lang posted on Fox's forum?
    I was just trying to figure out why you're so offended by that. I also don't believe the words that are coming out of He Who Gets the Most Complaints on the Forum's mouth

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    I will assume it could be found in the Holy Bible somewhere (keeping in mind that there are two versions of the Holy Bible. One being the King James Version and the other being the Catholic Version. The Catholic Version I believe has two books that the KJ Version does not have. The Catholic Version came first and then the Protestants decided they did not like certain portions of the Bible and removed some stuff. Which is right is up for debate.
    So there are only two versions of the Bible now?

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    So there are only two versions of the Bible now?
    yes

the RIGHT one

and the WRONG one!

(that will get things started for sure!)

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

1bad: the question isn't do we believe Wolfgang Lang posted on whatever forum that was. The question is do we care if he did. You have spent pages and pages and pages attacking some guy over this and, we get it, you have a hate on for him for "lying".

A lot of us just don't really see the point.

I mean it's the freaking internet.

And I, personally, have never heard of Wolfgang Lang and thus couldn't care less if he really endorsed Fox (who I also don't know) or not.

So seeing this as one of the most frequently reoccuring topics on my favorite forum gets old fast.

Not because I'm defending Fox.
    Not because I believe he wasn't lying.
    Not even because I think lying was OK in this case.
    But because it's just **** tedious.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    yes

The Right One

And The Wrong One!

(that Will Get Things Started For Sure!)

:d
    O Shi!!!!!

We've all lied, so don't try and justify his lies that way. However, I have never lied to get ahead in my field of work as Fox has. I have never lied on my resume or about what I earn in order to get a better job offer. Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials. I also do not claim to teach children 'morals' and 'discipline' as Fox does. I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. When you throw your morals out there as character enhancement for all to see, you are held to a higher standard. Just ask Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker. They threw their character out there for all to see and when they got caught doing something that is quite common in our society, it was a big deal.

When I have lied and I've been confronted with facts proving it, I've fessed up. I never went so low as to say my family members would vouch for the lie.

Call it an obsession, I could care less. To some of us the truth still matters. And until he fessus up, I'll be spreading the truth about him for all to see.

Sorry bud , but my certs were all verified by a staff member on bullshido, who trained with me.

I just had a friendly sparring session with Rudy. I call BS on ANYONE that thinks he does not know what he is doing!!!
    Last edited by Fox; 06-17-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Sorry bud , but my certs were all verified by a staff member on bullshido, who trained with me.

I just had a friendly sparring session with Rudy. I call BS on ANYONE that thinks he does not know what he is doing!!!
    We're talking about whether Wolfgang posted on your forum. You lied about that.

Explain how the 'preview' and font/color tabs were present on your posts.

Did you happen to videotape this sparring? Will you post it?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Again, I could give half a sh!t about your certs. You have a black belt in an art that Taylor got a black belt in at the age of 14. Whoop-dee-do!!!!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

But you do refer to yourself as a Master though.

14,LOLZ Little young if ya ask me.

But you do refer to yourself as a Master though.
    I do not call myself a Master, others do. My partner, got the interview with the the local paper. He did most of the talking , while I teached. What happened between Rudy and I stays with Rudy and I. Get someone to check my IP. I am in California now. You have a problem with what I teach or how, you need to come and watch. John from bullshido did not have a problem.

But I lied about my certs so you think.
    Again, I could give half a sh!t about your certs.

The second send sentence is what you said, also I lied about my experience, well guess what?
    NO I did't.

Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials

That was you who said this.DUMM
    Last edited by Fox; 06-17-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    14,LOLZ Little young if ya ask me.
    And you have a black belt in that art. And you are proud of it.

Get it yet?

In my experience a good teacher does not have to lie about his experiences and credentials. A liar cannot be a good influence on kids, period. I think a guy like that has no business teaching anyone's children anything. I'm just gonna post the truth, backed up with facts, about him wherever he or the Stillwater MA community comes up. Then those in that area can see if they want a liar to teach them or their kids Martial Arts.

Or he could fess up and I'll leave him alone.
    Alright. At this point I'd tell you to go and **** yourself. Kids' MA is like daycare. If he teaches the kids to kick and punch, keeps 'em out of trouble, gets them in shape, and teaches some discipline.....then go **** yourself, because you're ****ing with a man's livelihood.

Seriously, considering that EVERY ****ING MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET OVERSELLS THEIR CREDENTIALS AND THEIR SELF-IMPORTANCE BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER OPTIONS IN SELF DEFENSE, AND EVERY BLOCK CORNER HAS A TKD SCHOOL THAT WILL DO MASSIVE BUSINESS---BECAUSE IT'S CALLED MARKETING AND MOST MARTIAL ARTS CLUBS FAIL BECAUSE IT'S A SHAKIER MARKET THAN RESTAURANTS......you need a serious reality check.

Besides, why would parents want to keep their kids from visiting the school? The HUNDRED THOUSAND POST FRIGGIN' SHAOLIN-DO BASH THREAD HAS DONE JACK **** TO STOP THE SPREAD OF SHAOLIN-DO........LOL.....

Dude, you're a a really self-involved moral crusader....but who's going to save you from yourself after you lead us all to the ligiht?