Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

This really should be checkmate

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I don't know, what?
    The 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are there.

That means that fool copy and pasted it BEFORE he actually posted it!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are there.

That means that fool copy and pasted it BEFORE he actually posted it!
    And those tags weren't, for some bizarre reason, also pasted on the original post by Wolfgang whatever his name is?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I stopped caring about three hijacked threads ago.
    Not enough to follow the thread and post on it...

And those tags weren't, for some bizarre reason, also pasted on the original post by Wolfgang whatever his name is?
    No, they were not.

http://www.freewebs.com/foxmartialar...topicID=992383
    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-13-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Here is the copy and paste of the post itself on Fox's forum

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
    anonymous
    Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
    He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
    report abuse

Re the capitalization, that's actually an indicator that the author may be German since in German you capitalize all/most/lots of (?? sorry, I learnt verbally and wasn't ever good at formal German) proper nouns. So it's like "I went to the Shop and bought myself a Beer".

You made me have a look at Tom's forum. What I did find interesting was there are posts by a guy called "James Fuchs". Fuchs is the German word for Fox. Funny coincidence .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

That is certainly weird.

Where is his forum?

That is certainly weird.

Where is his forum?

I put a link on Post #214. It's to the 1st 'Wolfgang post', but you can access the rest of the forum from there.

You are correct in that this is weird. ALOT of stuff is not adding up for Fox....

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    You made me have a look at Tom's forum. What I did find interesting was there are posts by a guy called "James Fuchs". Fuchs is the German word for Fox. Funny coincidence .
    'Rashad Smith' also posted on Fox's forum. It was previously PROVEN that 'Rashad Smith' was not a real person.

Still planning on making the call?

After all, forum software can certainly be used to explain that issue, even if the explanation is weird, it's not easily refuted. A call to Wolfgang is another deal.

Still planning on making the call?
    I can't for 2 reasons. First, I do not speak German. Second, a neutral party needs to do it. If I did, and was proved correct, Fox would just say I was lying.

If anyone does call, I will pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I can't for 2 reasons. First, I do not speak German. Second, a neutral party needs to do it. If I did, and was proved correct, Fox would just say I was lying.

If anyone does call, I will pay for it.
    I was meaning asking Toby nicely to make the call.

Remember, Fox could easily prove his case

He could have Wolfgang contact Bullshido staff.
    He could have Wofgang post my e-mail.
    He could have Wolfgang send my e-mail to Fox and have Fox himself post it.
    He could ask Wolfgang to answer me or Toby's e-mail.

Fox has also claimed to have no pics of him and Wolfgang together, despite claiming to be a student of his and saying Wolfgang has visited him in Oklahoma. This is extremely suspicious. I have several pics of me with Rolles Gracie Jr and he only visited my gym once.

Again, I have provided lots of things that cast doubt on Fox's claims.
    Fox has produced NO EVIDENCE he is telling the truth.

First you have to call Tuesday, the number is his schools. He teaches then. Second 1bad is dumm(German for dumb)

He visited me in Boston, I told you as well my ex has all the pics. I was lucky to get anything.
    She burned my Gi and some certs as well.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-13-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Absolutely pathetic

You really are going to carry on with this charade aren't you?