Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I took the challenge off the board right? I have said nothing about your boxing skills right?
    I also said I would not show up at your work or home right?

What Wolfgang Wrote is NOT A LIE!!

Thats what I ment by letting it go and I thought you felt the same. I suppose I was wrong.

Thanks for what you have done. Notice I am not continuing to ask you for video on all my posts now. Notice I am also not referencing your challenging me.

Now once I get the truth on those posts, it looks like you'll have me out of your hair once and for all.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Look under your name and your sig.

Look under your name and your sig.
    Those come off once I get the truth on the posts.

I was referring to me not discussing it anymore in my posts.

Since you are sticking to your lie about the posts and I am disputing it, I'll leave those up so we can all see your character.

Fess up and I'm out of your hair. It's quite simple. And telling lies is not a good thing.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Nevermind, like Orlion said" The burden of proof is on you" I never said I won any of those fights. It was also mentioned by some you have no proof, other then he will not post on BS or here.

Nevermind, like Orlion said" The burden of proof is on you" I never said I won any of those fights. It was also mentioned by some you have no proof, other then he will not post on BS or here.
    No, for the 812th time, IT'S YOUR ALLEGATIONS. So it's up to YOU to prove it.

I have plenty of FACTS:

1. The original post had the exact same spelling and grammar errors you make.
    2. Wolfgang has not posted on any other site.
    3. Wolfgang has not contacted BS staff as was asked.
    4. Wolfgang has not replied to e-mails sent to him in English and German.

Not only can you not refute ANY facts I have, you have produced no evidence of your own. Good thing you never went into law.

You really are embarrassing yourself

By your logic if someone called "Rickson Gracie" posted on my forum that I was the best he ever rolled with and I almost beat him, that would be true unless Rickson Gracie himself said it was not true.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, for the 812th time, IT'S YOUR ALLEGATIONS. So it's up to YOU to prove it.

I have plenty of FACTS:

1. The original post had the exact same spelling and grammar errors you make.
    2. Wolfgang has not posted on any other site.
    3. Wolfgang has not contacted BS staff as was asked.
    4. Wolfgang has not replied to e-mails sent to him in English and German.

Not only can you not refute ANY facts I have, you have produced no evidence of your own. Good thing you never went into law.
    Not taking sides, just throwing this out there, have you considered that this Wolfgang guy might just not care?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Not taking sides, just throwing this out there, have you considered that this Wolfgang guy might just not care?
    He supposedly cared enough to post on Fox's forum, TWICE.

He does not care, I have said this already, he has better things to do. He teaches,does seminars as well as works.

If you are not one of his past or present students, he has nothing to do with you. He is a very polite man, he even offered to fix my motorcycle whe he was here and dumped it over, as well as pay for gas. I told him no since he was my guest.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-12-2008 at 04:36 PM.

This all goes on the Wiki

He does not care, I have said this already, he has better things to do. He teaches,does seminars as well as works.
    Again, he found time to post TWICE on your forum as well as talk to you on the phone.

Your excuses are almost as pathetic as the lie itself.

It's like that old saying; 'The coverup is worse than the crime.'

I was one of his students, and I spoke to him in German. Can you say the same?

I was one of his students, and I spoke to him in German. Can you say the same?
    Nope. BECAUSE HE WONT TALK TO ANYONE. OR POST ANYWHERE BUT YOUR SITE. OR ANSWER E-MAILS.

You do realize how pathetic you look posting how tough you are on your own forum right? And at your age it makes it that much more pathetic. Your 50-something and you still have to make up sh!t about how tough you are. Most guys who do that crap stop around the time they graduate high school.

Ok..what if I get someone else to verify the tournament? Will that satisfy you? She will be younger, so it will make you look childish.

She is 29 and graduated from a missionary college. Becci will not lie for my sake, if thats what you are thinking.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-12-2008 at 05:17 PM.

I've always said Wolfgang did not post on your forum. That is the issue at hand. Do not try and change the subject.

You do know I have previously stated I do believe you have competed over your Martial Arts career right? I just don't believe for a second Wolfgang made those posts on your forum.

Ok...The issue will not change. The hatchet will not be burried then right? I have said so many times now, I asked him to post. Either I have sparred full contact or not. you still want to prove I posted that post on my Old forum.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-12-2008 at 06:24 PM.