Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Idiot...I know I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials

DUMM
    I consider someone's competition experience a part of his credentials.

LIAR.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-17-2008 at 08:40 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Care to try this one?

Explain how the 'preview' and font/color tabs were present on your posts.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You have a problem with what I teach or how, you need to come and watch. John from bullshido did not have a problem.
    I have a problem with you lying.

I am not John from Bullshido.

Dude, you need to take a timeout. For real.......

Actually I have a partner, he does teach them to kick,block, count in to 10 in japanese,as well as board breaking, sparring.

Actually I have a partner, he does teach them to kick,bkock, count in to 10 in japanese,as well as board breaking, sparring.
    Then you're doing a **** fine job. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your business. My advice is, leave this nutjob alone and don't respond to any of hiis posts. Put him on ignore, and he's as good as gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Dude, Fox needs to tell the truth. For real.......

He really does, if it is not me it will be someone else. Might even be you

Then you're doing a **** fine job. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your business. My advice is, leave this nutjob alone and don't respond to any of hiis posts. Put him on ignore, and he's as good as gone.
    I'm spreading the word wherever I go.

Him refusing to prove his assertions only gives me credability.

Or he could fess up and I'd disappear.

Between him and his friend I will do just that. Thanks

He really does, if it is not me it will be someone else. Might even be you
    Like 'Rashad Smith'? Or Seppukku?

He'll pick a fight with anyone over words on the internet. If ever there was an advertisement that said: "This is why you shouldn't do MMA, because this is the final product", and it showed 1bad65's picture, I don't think anyone would ever do MMA again.

1bad65, I know you think traditional martial arts are about choreography and fantasy, but dude, at least they involve discipline. Clearly you never got that lesson.

You have no sense of martial morality. You're the equivalent of George Bush Jr. with a Blue Belt.......

This will shut me up

Explain how the 'preview' and font/color tabs were present on your posts.

We're going to go to war with Terrorism, no....we're looking for WMD's....no, we're, uh libertating...uh....Iraq....no, wait...Iran....or Rudy...or Fox......

He'll pick a fight with anyone over words on the internet.
    Who said they were gonna show up at someone's home or work over 'Net bs?

at least they involve discipline.
    Not when it comes to lying about your Martial Arts resume.

You have no sense of martial morality.
    I'm not the one lying and saying my own family will vouch for me.