Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    or Rudy...or Fox......
    So you can name TWO people. And one of them has had 'Net fights with like 2,439 other people.

Yeah, I'm a real troublemaker.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Who said they were gonna show up at someone's home or work over 'Net bs?

Not when it comes to lying about your Martial Arts resume.

I'm not the one lying and saying my own family will vouch for me.
    Here's how you're lying:

1. Pretending like anything you say is important.
    2. Pretending like you're holding the moral high ground.
    3. Pretending like you have any martial knowledge (saw the vid).
    4. Pretending like you have any control over a free market.
    5. Pretending like you're important (this, perhaps, is the worst offense).
    6. Pretending like you actually have a point (nope, this is be biggst offense).

Nobody cares. Please 1bad65....you're generating so much bad karma right now, in the next life you're coming back as toilet scum. I'm sorry....but you are......it's really sad. I shouldn't feel sorry for you, because we're all struggling for higher truths, but you've bent over so far, you're looking straight up your poop shute.

So you can name TWO people. And one of them has had 'Net fights with like 2,439 other people.

Yeah, I'm a real troublemaker.
    10 bucks says their troublemaking involved a total of 5 posts altogether. Meanwhile, you've dedicated your life to mudslinging.

Congratulations. You measure your morality by relative immorality.

Do you not see this irony?

The hypocracy is spreading

For someone who just wants this to stop, you sure post alot on the thread.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

10 bucks says their troublemaking involved a total of 5 posts altogether.
    PM me for my mailing address. That's where you'll send the $10.

For someone who just wants this to stop, you sure post alot on the thread.
    This has become a theoretical/moral quandary. I don't care about Fox, Rudy, or even whether this stops or not.

I'm concerned with the dark and tangly path you're wandering down. You don't see at the end your self-destruction, but we've already seen it and are experiencing it post-by-post.

As a former student of the Cobra Kai, I will soon be opening a national chain of Cobra Kai Kung Fu schools.

I just wanted everyone to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    while I teached.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN BUY A LITTLE BROWN HANDBOOK!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Brown-H.../dp/0321362780

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    As a former student of the Cobra Kai, I will soon be opening a national chain of Cobra Kai Kung Fu schools.

I just wanted everyone to know that.
    You trained under Marc Laimon?

This has become a theoretical/moral quandary. I don't care about Fox, Rudy, or even whether this stops or not.

I'm concerned with the dark and tangly path you're wandering down. You don't see at the end your self-destruction, but we've already seen it and are experiencing it post-by-post.
    Are you from San Francisco? I just cant imagine where else a self important wanker like yourself could survive. You aren't deep. You aren't funny. Your attempts at intellectualism are much like Fox's grammar and spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN BUY A LITTLE BROWN HANDBOOK!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Brown-H.../dp/0321362780
    Lend me yours.

Stop ducking the question AGAIN

Explain how the 'preview' and font/color tabs were present on your posts.

LMFAO @ "Shaolin Wookie" who tries to troll as "Seppuku" trying to convince you to walk the straight and narrow

I'm thinking he is "kangmuk" as well now

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

He actually tried to troll ME as Seppukku.

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    You trained under Marc Laimon?
    Reply]
    Sumt'n like that.