Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Hello

And it's all true unless Marc Laimon himself says it's not true.

At least that's how it works in Fox's little world.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Lend me yours.
    Come get it from me and I will throw in an extra copy for your wife!

A true surprise

I see SifuExcuses is ramping up his sh!t talking about me again. Well he did go about 2 weeks, for what that's worth.

But remember, I'm the troublemaker.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

On his site.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...opic=239&st=75

It's really easy to find btw. There's only like 4 active posters over there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...opic=239&st=75

It's really easy to find btw. There's only like 4 active posters over there anyway.
    It must be fun to have your own forum, where only your (3) friends post. It must make you think you are right and the world agrees with you
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    It must be fun to have your own forum, where only your (3) friends post. It must make you think you are right and the world agrees with you
    And when fair-weather friends like JFS and Emboesso desert you, you can always create new ones on your own like 'Rashad Smith' and Wolfgang Lang.

Say, isn't Rudy ducking a fight with a girl from BS now?

He just keeps sinking and sinking...

He has more then 3 friends. 1bad is just a sad sack, with no experience!!!!

He has more then 3 friends. 1bad is just a sad sack, with no experience!!!!
    my bad, I guess it must be 5

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

no offense, but I actually wish you'd all just shut up already

1bad is just a sad sack, with no experience!!!!
    You're just a liar with no video.

Again, how did the 'message preview' and color/font tabs appear in your posts?

my bad, I guess it must be 5
    You're in a generous mood today.