Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

And I'm still waiting for Fox to explain how the editing tabs were on his Bullshido post and PM to me.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    From Fox's school's website:

"SPIRIT: This is the inner-self where we train the Martial Arts student to have morals, discipline, respect for self and others, and understanding of the legal aspect of our training.

Many years of study under the guidance of great instructors, a strong degree of truth, knowledge, and wisdom, have enabled me to properly lead a student in Martial Arts study."

And this coming from a guy who not only lied, but continued to lie once he was caught. And he tried to offer his own daughter as a witness to back up his lie. A true piece of garbage that has no business teaching anyone's children morals.

And I will continue to expose him as the liar he is until he fesses up.
    Dude, he's not Michael Jackson, a front for Scientology, or a Falun Dafa nut...........
    You're calling out a MA teacher about whom none of us know anything, or really care to know (no offense Fox, but I think you know what I mean), crusading for truth by slinging mud on the internet.

We keep telling you it's not mud, but you won't listen, and you can't seem to smell what you're flinging.

Let up......the more you crusade for the cause of integrity and hold it over everyone's heads, run out to the street corner, stomp your feet, waive your hands, and scream: "OH MY GOD! THIS GUY ON THE INTERNET IS LYING TO ME!!!!", the more we tend to think: "Oh my god.....1bad65 has an IQ of 30 at best."

BTW, with your incessant nagging, you are asking for fights. You are the one picking them, even if you aren't the one throwing out e-challenges.

What if you were to try a little compassion and civility, and managed to get over your egotism? Do you really care if Tom Fox "lies", and do you think anyone here honestly thinks you are above a lie? Do you think the internet (where I can watch a woman getting porked by a Kentucky Derby hack-ney...LOL...) is the place where TRUTH is found and grounded? Do you think that KFO, where you can open multiple accounts and troll LKFMDC mercilessly is the place where your identity is "realistic" and "unquestionable"?

Can I ask you a question?

How young are you?

Casting the first stone

From Fox's school's website:

"SPIRIT: This is the inner-self where we train the Martial Arts student to have morals, discipline, respect for self and others, and understanding of the legal aspect of our training.

Many years of study under the guidance of great instructors, a strong degree of truth, knowledge, and wisdom, have enabled me to properly lead a student in Martial Arts study."

And this coming from a guy who not only lied, but continued to lie once he was caught. And he tried to offer his own daughter as a witness to back up his lie. A true piece of garbage that has no business teaching anyone's children morals.

And I will continue to expose him as the liar he is until he fesses up.
    Are you claiming never to have lied? Is someone who lies once a liar despite having told the truth on every other occasion? If you've ever told a lie in your life, isn't your crusade on this point a little hypocritical given the fact that you don't know Fox personally? I don't care myself but some introspection might do you some good.

I tend to concur with the above comments. Honestly, what it comes down to, is that nobody here particularly cares if Fox did or did not lie about whether or not some guy in germany who many of us have never even heard of endorsed his fighting record. Had we been involved in this thread, which appears to have started on a different forum, we might have gotten a few chuckles on it before moving on to the next nutriders vs qi blasters flame war or possibly even a discussion of martial arts not involving the use of any word that comes through as a series of asterixes on KFM.

What it comes down to is that this just isn't as important as you want to make it. The only person whose reputation is being hurt by all this, 1bad, is your own as this one-man crusade makes you look... well... slightly obsessive.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Are you claiming never to have lied? Is someone who lies once a liar despite having told the truth on every other occasion? If you've ever told a lie in your life, isn't your crusade on this point a little hypocritical given the fact that you don't know Fox personally? I don't care myself but some introspection might do you some good.
    We've all lied, so don't try and justify his lies that way. However, I have never lied to get ahead in my field of work as Fox has. I have never lied on my resume or about what I earn in order to get a better job offer. Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials. I also do not claim to teach children 'morals' and 'discipline' as Fox does. I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. When you throw your morals out there as character enhancement for all to see, you are held to a higher standard. Just ask Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker. They threw their character out there for all to see and when they got caught doing something that is quite common in our society, it was a big deal.

When I have lied and I've been confronted with facts proving it, I've fessed up. I never went so low as to say my family members would vouch for the lie.

Call it an obsession, I could care less. To some of us the truth still matters. And until he fessus up, I'll be spreading the truth about him for all to see.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

So

We've all lied, so don't try and justify his lies that way. However, I have never lied to get ahead in my field of work as Fox has. I have never lied on my resume or about what I earn in order to get a better job offer. Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials. I also do not claim to teach children 'morals' and 'discipline' as Fox does. I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. When you throw your morals out there as character enhancement for all to see, you are held to a higher standard. Just ask Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker. They threw their character out there for all to see and when they got caught doing something that is quite common in our society, it was a big deal.

When I have lied and I've been confronted with facts proving it, I've fessed up. I never went so low as to say my family members would vouch for the lie.

Call it an obsession, I could care less. To some of us the truth still matters. And until he fessus up, I'll be spreading the truth about him for all to see.
    So attacking people who lie professionally when one lies for only personal matters is not hypocritical but lying about your business where you teach honesty is hypocritical? Seems like a rather arbitrary line-drawing. Really, is it better to lie to your girl-friend/spouse/mother than it is to lie to your customer? I'm not ready to make that value judgment. It appears you are. But that's as indefensible as you find Fox's position to be.

nothing to see here, move along
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    nothing to see here, move along
    Greetings He Who Gets the Most Complaints on the Forum. You're right of course. Boredom gets one involved in things they might otherwise ignore. Idol hands and all that.

Boredom = dumb forum posts

I'm not allowed to practice kung fu at work - what's your excuse.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I'm not allowed to practice kung fu at work - what's your excuse.
    same

Really, is it better to lie to your girl-friend/spouse/mother than it is to lie to your customer?
    Again, I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. I do not take take parents money to teach their children morals and ethics as Fox advertises he does.

We all curse too. So I guess we should just let it go when jerks curse in front of women and children. We all speed and run red lights at times too, so let's not consider those wrongs either. We've all written a bad check at one time or the other, so let's not consider that a wrong either. You see where I'm going?

Greetings He Who Gets the Most Complaints on the Forum.
    I'm making a run for his title.

Again, I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does.
    Isn't that exactly what you're doing by holding onto this issue like a pit bull?

BTW, I do see where you're going and I'm not advocating complete moral relativism or inaction when one witnesses a wrong being committed (though I'm not going to punch someone for having the bad manners to cuss in front of a woman (it's an assault for one and a bit misogynist)). I'm just suggesting that as a person with a personal grudge against Fox you might not be the best person to police his actions. It exposes you to the same kinds of judgments that you're making about him.

Unless I'm missing something, all you know about Fox is what he posts on the internet. You've never been to his school to see how good a teacher he is. How do you know that he's not a very good MA instructor and teacher to children? If that's the case, do you think that those who purchase his services would really be that upset that he may have oversold his "fighting" credentials on a forum full of puffery? The market will decide whether there's demand for Fox's services and there's nothing that your efforts will do to change that. You'll just give yourself a coronary.

Whatever...

Isn't that exactly what you're doing by holding onto this issue like a pit bull?
    I've told Fox I'll leave him alone once he fesses up. Not one neutral person who has seen the evidence believes Wolfgang Lang made those posts. Not one. I wonder why he won't fess up?

I know I would prefer a guy obsessed with finding the truth over a guy obsessed about continuing to lie.

I'm just suggesting that as a person with a personal grudge against Fox you might not be the best person to police his actions. It exposes you to the same kinds of judgments that you're making about him.
    Toby's e-mails went unanswered. Others pointed out the editing tabs present on Fox's post looked very suspicious.

You've never been to his school to see how good a teacher he is. How do you know that he's not a very good MA instructor and teacher to children? If that's the case, do you think that those who purchase his services would really be that upset that he may have oversold his "fighting" credentials on a forum full of puffery?
    In my experience a good teacher does not have to lie about his experiences and credentials. A liar cannot be a good influence on kids, period. I think a guy like that has no business teaching anyone's children anything. I'm just gonna post the truth, backed up with facts, about him wherever he or the Stillwater MA community comes up. Then those in that area can see if they want a liar to teach them or their kids Martial Arts.

Or he could fess up and I'll leave him alone.

Fine

I've told Fox I'll leave him alone once he fesses up. Not one neutral person who has seen the evidence believes Wolfgang Lang made those posts. Not one. I wonder why he won't fess up?

I know I would prefer a guy obsessed with finding the truth over a guy obsessed about continuing to lie.

Toby's e-mails went unanswered. Others pointed out the editing tabs present on Fox's post looked very suspicious.

In my experience a good teacher does not have to lie about his experiences and credentials. A liar cannot be a good influence on kids, period. I think a guy like that has no business teaching anyone's children anything. I'm just gonna post the truth, backed up with facts, about him wherever he or the Stillwater MA community comes up. Then those in that area can see if they want a liar to teach them or their kids Martial Arts.

Or he could fess up and I'll leave him alone.
    Okay. Color me defeated. Has anyone else ever done something because they were bored, but then got bored doing the thing that they were doing becuase they were bored? I think I'm going to jab a pencil into my eye or something.

BTW, your new nickname is Don Quixote