Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

You mean despite the crap? I don't even know anymore. It sure isn't for the stimulating MA topics.

Perhaps I'm holding out for that golden moment that this place ISN'T like bullshido.

LOL @ Ross. Talk about a hypocrite in action.

duck Season

Rabbit Season

No, Duck Season!

No, Rabbit Season!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

apparently its dick season.

I'm holding out

I think you're just jealous because I told lkfmdc that he received "the most complaints of any forum member" and not you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thumbs up Old School Gene is Back!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If you can't take it, SifuAbel, why do you keep coming here?
    Yeah- Back in the days before he got political- Gene Ching was a pioneer in Smack Talk writing style. About time you got back to your roots. Sweet.

Now let's get back to the old school no bull Gene that never hesitated to call out the posers for what they were.

I think you're just jealous because I told lkfmdc that he received "the most complaints of any forum member" and not you.
    While I'd like to thank the academy for this award, and the recognition, fame and money involved, I have to remind the little people (the very little people) that this did not come without work, hard work. I've applied myself for years, practiced my trolling, perfected it. My photoshops are legendary. My ability to pin point the EXACT basement in question recognized by the government of Albania as a national treasure

I short, nah nah nah nah nah nah

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Why, when its its true. Its a giant hypocrisy to complain about me when you got the ever increasing bullcrap Ross threads.

I mean Ross/greencloud. please. Ross/a thousand different people. He can keep that mantle.

Although, I wonder how long a certain person would last here if someone started annoying wing lam.

HUh, I thought the MMA forum generated a lot of technical discussion . . .

and I'm a died-in-the-wool karate guy.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I am dedicated to the cult of Gene Ching (primarily for the free Shaolin tacos (tm) which are SO tasty!) so I'd like to offer Gene this quick and easy solution

PROBLEM SOLVED

cart before horse. traffic doesn't start in the mma forum.

I'd be better if SifuAbel stopped PMing me to ban his foes.

LOL!!!

He's begging for protection because they are all cowards! STEEEENKING COWARDS!!!
    Last edited by unkokusai; 06-05-2008 at 10:30 AM.

gee , I wonder who Koko is directing his post too. I've always wondered what drives a guy like this to obsessively follow certain people.

And I wonder HOW having a fan like koko is my fault?

Old School Gene indeed

The problem is that many of the poseurs pay their bills. I know this dude - a total poseur - but all his gear is spanking new Tiger Claw stuff. So I can't bite the hands that feeds us. It's not like this end of the our business so profitable that I can turn away business.

As for the old 'creating controversy to increase traffic' argument, it's a bit absurd. Think about it for just a second. Our objective with the forum is to provide a public communication platform. In order to fund it, we have to sell stuff. In order to sell stuff, we need traffic. Controversy happens here naturally (this thread is a case and point) so traffic happens naturally and thus sales, so we can keep the bills paid around here. Now, it's not like I have to work at generating controversy. You all do it yourselves. It's win-win on our side. Your's too, if you have a sense of humor about the controversies and don't get your panties in a bunch about it all.

If these naturally occurring controversies bother you, why do you bother coming here?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene...

Do you have archives of your earliest writings (before you were fully employed by KFM) somewhere on the web?

I support Gene by always wearing my official tiger claw underwear when I post. I also keep my official anti troll dit da jow (sold exclusively by tiger claw) next to me at all times. Why, without this forum what would I do with my spare minutes?