*BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

1bad65: Hello.
    Mysterious voice: 7 days.

*Click*
    *Dial tone*

...comedy gold!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Well, I just called Mike Renzo's gym to try and get a hold of 1bad65. The line was busy, but I soon found out why:
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot.

Well you do teach 3-year olds.

Let me guess, no video of that sparring, right? There is alot of Coda Scott sparring videos on YouTube, but NONE of it is with you, right?

Where is your video? Your master demands it of EVERYONE else.
    Why video of me and Coda? I can get my daughter to verify that.
    He used to train, but now he doesn't.

I do NOT teach the 3 year olds!! My son boxes better then you The again he is 5.

I will let Tom K. know what you said.

You didn't. He got a real job so he has income. And he trains at real school, not under you who also lied about his Martial Arts experience.

Neither you or any of your students sparred Coda Scott did they? I wonder why.

Maybe it was because it was on video!

Where's video of you?

I have a real school, you are just jealous. You are to little to fit in with my students.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    So, when in Mike Renzo going to post on this message board to verify your martial arts expertise. I'll get Great Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno to post here if you can get Mike Renzo to post on your behalf to verify your blue belt. Please request your master to post on Kung Fu Online to verify your belt for your challenge matches with Rudy and Fox, and the one with me set for June 14th. I'd also like verification that you're going to be at XFC the afternoon of the 14th.

Until then...

*BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG*
    *BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

1bad65: Hello.
    Mysterious voice: 7 days.

*Click*
    *Dial tone*
    sounds like him. Make sure he pays your airfare, and 1000.00 if you win

1bad, it has been varified, that I sparred with Orlion, and he can also varify I have sparred others.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    1bad, it has been varified, that I sparred with Orlion, and he can also varify I have sparred others.
    Now all we need is for "Wolfgang" to step up.

Where's ANY video of you?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

.I will let Tom K. know what you said.
    Go right ahead. Bullshido is not like your master's forum where people get banned for disagreeing with the staff.

Where's some video of Fox?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

PROBLEM SOLVED

Thanks Ross

Troll spray works wonders.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-07-2008 at 12:54 PM.

I have a real school, you are just jealous. You are to little to fit in with my students.
    No, you have a McDojo. You teach 3 year olds in your Tiny Tots program.

I'm big enough you won't follow through on your threats to fight me.

Still waiting for ANY video of you.

sounds like him. Make sure he pays your airfare, and 1000.00 if you win
    Have him take a pic in front of my gym on June 14th holding that days copy of the Austin-American Statesman.

I bet I see that around the time "Wolfgang" shows up.

Where's your video at?

And............. I do not treach them. Shorty

Go right ahead. Bullshido is not like your master's forum where people get banned for disagreeing with the staff.

Where's some video of Fox?
    Not my forum either, I do not ban anyone.

And............. I do not treach them. Shorty
    You take their parents money. And it's your school. The belts they earn buy are UNDER YOU.

Where is the elusive Fox video?

Not my forum either, I do not ban anyone.
    Notice I said its YOUR MASTER'S forum. Crack babies read better than you.

Where's that video? Does Wolfgang have it?