Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Then why lie about your Martial Arts experience?

Can we get some video of you in action?

I never lied, unlike you about your boxing experience. You are clearly a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I never lied, unlike you about your boxing experience. You are clearly a noob.
    Yes you did. And the proof goes on the Wiki this week. You told a story, and YOU are the one refusing to provide proof.

Let me ask anyone this: If someone can prove you accomplished something would you be acting like SifuExcuses punk is? I know I would be doing everything I could to get my witness to confirm my story. Look how SifuExcuses punk is acting, he's actually crowing at how no one can contact his witness.

If I suck so bad, I guess you should be coming down any day now to fight me as you threatened to do.

If I suck so bad, you should be putting up your video any day now to show us how it's really done.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-08-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It is a partnership school. Unlike you friend I did not get a Black Belt in TSD at 14.

So I teach what I have been trained in.

Google Allen Littlesun, he is my Grandmaster. No paper Tiger either.
    LOL do you even know how much I make fun of the TSD BB? Had I not gotten it till I was 18 it would still be as worthless! TSD TKD are glorified games of tag...and my mone is on that is how you train at your school. "if you can use control you can use power"...sound familiar? See the other thread I jsut posted on. You fight like you train PERIOD

Yes you did. And the proof goes on the Wiki this week. You told a story, and YOU are the one refusing to provide proof.

Let me ask anyone this: If someone can prove you accomplished something would you be acting like SifuExcuses punk is? I know I would be doing everything I could to get my witness to confirm my story. Look how SifuExcuses punk is acting, he's actually crowing at how no one can contact his witness.

If I suck so bad, I guess you should be coming down any day now to fight me as you threatened to do.

If I suck so bad, you should be putting up your video any day now to show us how it's really done.
    e-mail or call my ex TSD instructor. He can tell you if I has prior experience. I went to tournaments with him. They were not full contact, but still he knows all about me.

Johnny Williamson World Tang Soo Do.

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    LOL do you even know how much I make fun of the TSD BB? Had I not gotten it till I was 18 it would still be as worthless! TSD TKD are glorified games of tag...and my mone is on that is how you train at your school. "if you can use control you can use power"...sound familiar? See the other thread I jsut posted on. You fight like you train PERIOD

Yep, your right, but when you are just learning you need to use control.
    If you box like your friend , then you as well need to train more.

WOW, he needs to teach you grammar as well. You should not offer him up for fighting anytime and anywhere either right?

I at least have a school.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-08-2008 at 08:24 PM.

I fight like I teach. I spar like I fight as well. I teach the more experienced students KFSS.

Ask CorvusCorvanes on bs , how I grappled him. He was the guy with bad knee in the vid with Coda.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-08-2008 at 08:30 PM.

e-mail or call my ex TSD instructor. He can tell you if I has prior experience. I went to tournaments with him. They were not full contact, but still he knows all about me.

Johnny Williamson World Tang Soo Do.
    Not this game again. Can't you FOR ONCE provide some proof on your own?

Even if you do provide proof on the TSD belt, who cares. It's a McDojo art. Taylor got his Black Belt in it at 14. Yet you hold up your TSD rank as some crowning achievement.

Got video? Fox doesn't.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Like I said ask the guy on bs how I spar. Like John said you have no proof...LOL

I fight like I teach. I spar like I fight as well.
    With no video? With empty threats? At your opponent's home or work?

I teach the more experienced students KFSS.
    That must be the 5-year olds!

How about some video Fox?

Not this game again. Can't you FOR ONCE provide some proof on your own?

Even if you do provide proof on the TSD belt, who cares. It's a McDojo art. Taylor got his Black Belt in it at 14. Yet you hold up your TSD rank as some crowning achievement.

Got video? Fox doesn't.
    mcDojo art..whatever. Every art you train in just adds to your toolbox.

Like John said you have no proof...LOL
    Look idiot, I'll spell it out for you:

It's YOUR claims. That means YOU need to prove it. That means YOU need to provide the witnesses YOU claim can corroborate YOUR claims. It's an amazing concept, isn't it?

Found any video yet?

With no video? With empty threats? At your opponent's home or work?

That must be the 5-year olds!

How about some video Fox?
    I sparred him on cushing smart guy, at his instructors school.

5 yr olds, try over twenty.

Get over yourself, you are not here to see what I teach or what I know.

Look idiot, I'll spell it out for you:

It's YOUR claims. That means YOU need to prove it. That means YOU need to provide the witnesses YOU claim can corroborate YOUR claims. It's an amazing concept, isn't it?

Found any video yet?
    Hmmm John seems to see it different. He actually knows me.

By Fox's logic Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, and Bryce Dallas must be the real deal. I mean they do give names of people they claim prove their stories. Just because no one has found these people and had them say it's not true, that must mean it is true!

Video is proof Fox. Let's see your video.

By Fox's logic Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, and Bryce Dallas must be the real deal. I mean they do give names of people they claim prove their stories. Just because no one has found these people and had them say it's not true, that must mean it is true!

Video is proof Fox. Let's see your video.
    Including you

I gave you a name, he just thinks you are a not worth the effort to answer.
    He is above all that bs you spew out.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-08-2008 at 09:02 PM.