Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Including you
    What story did I tell?

I have video. SifuExcuses punk does not.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Let's see SOMETHING

Ok Fox, I'll make a BIGGER offer.

I've already offered to NEVER question your full-contact claims and a FULL APOLOGY if you have "Wolfgang Lang" provide my e-mail. You must want more.

I'll try. On top of that I'll also send you $250 and I'll post saying I do not want to fight you.

What's your excuse now?

And where's some video?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

One more thing!

I'll have to edit out the part about you claim to have fought full-contact on your Wiki.

Since you will have proved you indeed did, that part will have to come down.

What does Fox's video and the Loch Ness Monster have in common? They don't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ok Fox, I'll make a BIGGER offer.

I've already offered to NEVER question your full-contact claims and a FULL APOLOGY if you have "Wolfgang Lang" provide my e-mail. You must want more.

I'll try. On top of that I'll also send you $250 and I'll post saying I do not want to fight you.

What's your excuse now?

And where's some video?
    I have already asked him to post the e-mail. Got it. We so not talk alot about Bs. We talk about old times and his visit here. We are friends.
    I do not need your money, remember. I make more the you.

I take it you never e-mailed Johnny or talked to CorvusCorvanes on BS to see if I can fight?

Tell you what That article is BS anyway, so I willleave you alone if you quit shadowing me..Deal? Most people agree with me on that thread anyway.

We so not talk alot about Bs. We talk about old times and his visit here. We are friends.
    Liar. His posts were talking about just that!!!!

I do not need your money, remember. I make more the you.
    Ok, then I'll take that off the table. You still get the FULL APOLOGY. And me saying I don't want to fight you, and the updated Wiki. What's the holdup?

I take it you never e-mailed Johnny or talked to CorvusCorvanes on BS to see if I can fight?
    I'd like to see it firsthand. Show up as YOU threatened to do and I'll find out, wont I.

And get me some video while I wait.

I am talking about , when we talk on the phone. I talk with Asisa as well,we talk about Martial arts, and Military not bs.

Tell you what That article is BS anyway, so I willleave you alone if you quit shadowing me..Deal? Most people agree with me on that thread anyway.
    Once I get what I want. Here's the list:

1. You admit you challenged me and you will not be coming to fight me.
    2. The truth. Either "Wolfgang Lang" posts my e-mail or you admit you posted that on your own forum.

Two simple demands. Then I leave you alone. I never e-mail Wolfgang again, and I will not reference you challenging me ever again either. I will also not ask for video of you again, but I will ask for video again if you critique mine again without providing your own. I'll also delete all references about you in my sig as a bonus.

If you don't agree, oh well. I'm currently working on getting a German speaker to send an e-mail to Wolfgang Lang.

But if you agree to my 2 demands, it all stops.

It's your call.

I am talking about , when we talk on the phone. I talk with Asia as well,we talk about Martial arts, and Military not bs.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-08-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Once I get what I want. Here's the list:

1. You admit you challenged me and you will not be coming to fight me.
    2. The truth. Either "Wolfgang Lang" posts my e-mail or you admit you posted that on your own forum.

Two simple demands. Then I leave you alone. I never e-mail Wolfgang again, and I will not reference you challenging me ever again either. I will also not ask for video of you again, but I will ask for video again if you critique mine again without providing your own. I'll also delete all references about you in my sig as a bonus.

If you don't agree, oh well. I'm currently working on getting a German speaker to send an e-mail to Wolfgang Lang.

But if you agree to my 2 demands, it all stops.

It's your call.
    I will agree to the first one, and and I will not say anything about your boxing. I will meet you halfway, agree?

I will agree to the first one, and and I will not say anything about your boxing. I will meet you halfway, agree?
    I want the truth. One way or another, it will come out. I promise that if I have to prove it, and you were lying, I'll never forget it or give you a moments rest. You know me.

If you fess up, I'll drop it.

Oh, I'll also never mention your school in a negative way as well.

I am trying to bury the hatchet, but I will not settle unless I get the truth.

The truth is I did fight full contact and lost due to the rules. I fought KFSS rules instead of Shotakan. If you can get a German speaking person, thats ok. If you want to bury the hatchet fine, I am all for it.

I can read enough German to get by. I'm impartial. What you got that needs translating?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Yep, your right, but when you are just learning you need to use control.
    If you box like your friend , then you as well need to train more.

WOW, he needs to teach you grammar as well. You should not offer him up for fighting anytime and anywhere either right?

I at least have a school.
    So you dont have any advanced students? As long as you dont claim to offer self defense when you teach that I have no problem, it is good exercise and fun...but it is not fighting, and it does NOT teach you to defend yourself.

I cant believe you have the balls to critique my grammar. Go buy yourself a Little Brown Handbook and come back to me when you remember SOMETHING in there.

The truth is I did fight full contact and lost due to the rules. I fought KFSS rules instead of Shotakan. If you can get a German speaking person, thats ok. If you want to bury the hatchet fine, I am all for it.
    You can always google translate too.