Thread: Kevin Trudeau Exposed!

I tend to be a little skeptical when a site has a name like "Business Program Reviews". Also because, the fact of the matter is, patented pharmaceuticals and medicine here in the West is BIG business. We're talking countless billions of dollars. Why don't countries like China have multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industries? Because TCM and their mix of modern and traditional medicinal practices work better than the drugs used to "cure" diseases here in the U.S. and Europe.

I've read Kevin Trudeau's book and I really like much of what he has to say because it verifies much of what is taught in TCM and internal martial arts: that certain health promoting practices like Chi-Gung and Tai Chi do indeed alkalize the fluids in the body and can help people beat cancer. A higher pH in the body means that there is more alkalinity and less acidity. It has been proven in labs that cancer thrives in acidic environments and cannot exist in alkaline environments. Anyone who tells you differently either has a vested interest in spreading misinformation (like big medicine companies) or they're just ignoring all of the data that proves this. Why else do you think internal martial artists are measurably healthier than people who don't engage in those activities. Why else would almost all senior citizens in China engage in some sort of internal exercises?

I have to admit there were times reading his book when I was tired of his writing style (it's all about the money, it's all about the money, I'm mad as hell...), I was also turned off when he endorsed Dianetics. But for the most part I was pleased with what he was trying to do and I know that a great deal of the info. that he presented was correct. So what if he's a felon. He fessed up to it and relates a lot of his experiences dealing with the same sort of crooks who run the HMO's and the medical establishment.
    Last edited by Siu Lum Fighter; 06-06-2008 at 12:23 AM.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

I have met Kevin Trudeau twice in my line of work, once we had lunch, and I can tell you the man is a master marketer but a total retard when it comes to nutrition and a number of the other topics he cuts and pastes into his books.'

Wait tell his book on alien conspiracy's comes out....

Though, despite all that, some neat stuff can be found in it's covers about alternative healing.

Why else do you think internal martial artists are measurably healthier than people who don't engage in those activities.
    Sorry, but there is no empirical data to back this statement up at all. Not picking on you, just pointing out this flaw.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 06-06-2008 at 05:53 AM.

Why else do you think internal martial artists are measurably healthier than people who don't engage in those activities.

Reply]
    Because people engaging in ANY activity are healthier than those who don't.

Internal arts have thier place, and I feel they have benefits more main stream exercises don't, but they are also lacking benefits mainstream exercises has in abundance.

Every job has a tool. Which tool is right for the work at hand? THAT is what must be answered.

It does no good to compare Pliers to Hammers if you are in reality trying to paint.

If Sanjuro-Ronin had started this thread, I WOULD NOT have clicked on the link.

If he started it, we would be finding out Kevin is really a super hot barley dressed Asian girl in disguise.

Read the article, look at the link in the bottom. He's trying to sell you HIS shit in the end. More Bullshit.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    If he started it, we would be finding out Kevin is really a super hot barley dressed Asian girl in disguise.
    I prefer my asian girls to be dressed in rice...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    For goodness sake!

(Pretty sure I saw that on a t-shirt in Japan)

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    Well, no rice, but how about sushi?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

yeah, he's a bonehead. I thought that conclusion had already been drawn after teh ama trashed his stupid ass remarks and i believe he's even being sued for trying to practice medicine without a license and false advertising and so on and so forth.

the guy is a rube, don't buy his stuff, while there may be tidbits of value, it is hard to shovel through it and impossible for the uninformed.

no respect for that dude whatsoever. He's a shill.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OLD news in the marketing world. I thought everyone already knew he was a snake oil salesman.