Thread: Balls Deep

Balls Deep

What happens when a 98 lb. weakling trains to become an MMA fighter?

Answer: here

By the way, I would like to point out that my shamefully ineffective flying headlock against Rob at the end of this episode was executed in earnest. It was Matt's idea (I'm not that big a ****ing idiot) and the fact that he and the rest of the staff were crowded around the door snickering into their fists probably gave away the surprise, but I really did give it my best shot. It's hard to tell from the expression on my face, and extremely hard to tell from the expression on Rob's, but I was straining my arm as hard as it would go just to keep it from being ripped away like a piece of stray hair. Looking back, I don't think he was even moving his hand at all. He probably just rested it on top of mine and let gravity do the rest.

. . .

I'm so confused about so many things right now, you don't even know.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    why are you confused?

i only watched the first two, got stuff to do.

but it looks pretty cool.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

At first, all I saw was "Balls Deep" by Design Sifu.

The show was pretty decent.

But logging in, seeing what I saw, it sent a shiver down me spine, it did.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

The show was great. Thanks for sharing.

You don't realize until you see it...I still can't believe all the dedication, heart, training, routine, discipline, etc it takes to fight.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, and after watching a show where a guy is training his arse off, coming from the streets and drugs, risking it all in this lifetime to make it as a fighter and make some money...and then to lose? That gets me, man. Gets me in the heart.

What a mess it could make of you psychologically, too. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Right?

Was reading an interview with GSP before his last fight...talking about how he through a brick into the Montreal river or something as a symbolic way of putting his loses behind him. This was recommended by his sports psychologist.

Best,
    Kenton
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Quote Originally Posted by couch View Post
    The show was great. Thanks for sharing.

You don't realize until you see it...I still can't believe all the dedication, heart, training, routine, discipline, etc it takes to fight.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, and after watching a show where a guy is training his arse off, coming from the streets and drugs, risking it all in this lifetime to make it as a fighter and make some money...and then to lose? That gets me, man. Gets me in the heart.

What a mess it could make of you psychologically, too. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Right?

Was reading an interview with GSP before his last fight...talking about how he through a brick into the Montreal river or something as a symbolic way of putting his loses behind him. This was recommended by his sports psychologist.

Best,
    Kenton
    Yes. That's the heartbreak with being a professional fighter. You devote your entire life, everything, your heart and soul and mind. You sacrifice so much. And it could all be over in a blink of an eye.

Even if you are "undefeated", your window of ability is how long? Twenty years? Ten years? And then you retire or you *get* retired.

Yeah... That's why I'm a school teacher. Oh, wait...

I devote my entire life, everything, my heart and soul and mind. I sacrifice so much. I'm risking it all... the kids coming from the street and drugs. Could be over for me in a blink of an eye... could make a mess of me psychologically too...

Ah, **** it. We make our choices. Why the bleedin hearts for this guy, again?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Yeah... That's why I'm a school teacher. Oh, wait...

I devote my entire life, everything, my heart and soul and mind. I sacrifice so much. I'm risking it all... the kids coming from the street and drugs. Could be over for me in a blink of an eye... could make a mess of me psychologically too...

Ah, **** it. We make our choices. Why the bleedin hearts for this guy, again?
    Classic! Ain't that the truth....

cool series of flicks.

even though the title alludes to hardcore gay sex. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.