Thread: Ringstar Sparring Shoes

Hybrid View

Ringstar Sparring Shoes

Ok, I just received my sparring shoes from Ringstar. They are the Super Maxx sparring shoes. When I tried them on, they fit perfectly however, I look like I am wearing clown shoes! lol When I look at myself in the mirror, they just look big on me! I guess it is all of the extra padding that they have on the inside that makes them look bulky on me. lol

Anyone else have the same feeling as I do??

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sorry, no offense but they look ghey as hell in the pics.

why wear them at all?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

why wear them at all?
    Well with the shin/instep guards I have, they dont cover the toes. As of late, I have been injuring my toes.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    wear them with gi pants. It won't shpow as much. Don't wear shorts, and for God's sake, don't wear one of those
    "Game of Death/Last Dragon/Kill Bill" track suits.

-unless you have a bodacious bod.
    Did Uma Thurman have big feet? Nobody noticed.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    um, busted toes come with the territory same as busted fingers. you do have muscular control over your toes, get them in position so as not to be hurt and send the ghey shoes back and buy a roll of electrical tape.

Uma does have kinda big feet and slightly gnarly toes...which I would gladly...well, I'll just let you run with that one on your own.

What else can you say about a woman considerate enough to have a name so easy to pronounce while you're making your 'O' face?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    well, besides risking a roasting by Joan Rivers when you step onto the red carpet, how do they feel?
    How do they work as compared to other sparring gear?
    How is the grip on the sole,
    how is the padding,
    the weight,
    are they durable for everyday workouts, or should they be left in the gym bag just for sparring?
    Do you reccommend them?