Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cindy Mcain

Cindy Mcain

I just got this in my Royal Dragon E-mail and thought I would share,

Subject: Cindy McCain

This is an interesting article as not much was known about her. She was on Leno the
    other night and it was an interesting interview. It turns out that she is a character as
    she is or has been a race car driver and is also a pilot. She flies John around the country
    to his rallies. After hearing that about her and reading this I now have a lot of respect for her.

Election 2008: Cindy Hensley McCain has been disparaged as a trophy wife, a Barbie,
    an heiress with fancy purses, even the Paris Hilton of politics. But there's more to the picture than meets the eye.

Yes, Mrs. McCain is the perfectly coifed blonde standing dutifully behind the senator
    during his speeches. And yes, she wears stylish clothing and carries a Prada purse.
    And it's true she doesn't say much. But feminist critics who write her off as a 'stand-by-your-man' shrinking violet are selling her short. In many ways, Cindy McCain stacks up sturdier
    than Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama. And she'd make a more impressive first lady.

Mrs. McCain: More than meets the eye.

While Obama's wife has been hating America , complaining about the war and undermining our troops serving in Afghanistan , McCain's wife has been worrying about her sons who actually
    are fighting or planning to fight on the war on terror. One, in fact, was until a few months ago deployed in Iraq during some of the worst violence.

You don't hear the McCain's talk about it, but their 19-year-old Marine, Jimmy, is preparing for
    his second tour of duty. Their 21-year-old son, Jack, is poised to graduate from Annapolis and
    also could join the Marines as a second lieutenant. The couple made the decision not to draw attention to their sons out of respect for other families with sons and daughters in harm's way.

Cindy also says she doesn't want to risk falling apart on the campaign trail talking about
    Jimmy who was so young when he enlisted she had to sign consent forms for his medical
    tests before he could report for duty and potentially upsetting parents of soldiers who are
    serving or have been killed.

The McCain's want to make sure their boys get no special treatment. Same goes for their five
    other children, including a daughter they adopted from Bangladesh . During a visit to Mother Teresa's orphanage there, Cindy noticed a dying baby. The orphanage could not provide the medical care needed to save her life. So she brought the child home to America for the
    surgery she desperately needed. The baby is now their healthy, 16-year-old daughter, Bridget.

Though all seven McCain children including two Sen. McCain adopted from his first marriage
    are supportive of their father, they prefer their privacy to the glare of the campaign trail.
    Another daughter, Meghan, 23, helps him behind the scenes.

Cindy McCain not only cherishes her children, but also her country, which in an election year
    filled with America-bashing, is a refreshing novelty. She seethed when she heard Michelle
    Obama's unpatriotic remarks that she only recently grew proud of America . 'I am very proud of
    my country,' Mrs. McCain asserted.

She also may be tougher than the other women in the race. While Hillary thinks she's come
    under sniper fire on mission trips abroad, Cindy has actually seen violence. She witnessed a
    boy get blown up by a mine in Kuwait during a trip with an international group that removes land mines from war-torn countries.

Mrs. McCain also is a hands-on philanthropist. She sits on the board of Operation Smile, which arranges for plastic surgeons to fix cleft palates and other birth defects. She also has helped organize relief mission s to Micronesia .

During a scuba-diving vacation to the islands, Mrs. McCain took a friend to a local hospital to
    have a cut treated. She was shocked, and saddened, by what she saw. 'They opened the door
    to the OR, where the supplies were, and there were two cats and a whole bunch of rats climbing out of the sterile supplies,' she recalled. 'They had no X-ray machine, no beds. To me, it was devastating because it was a U.S. trust territory.' As soon as she returned home, she arranged
    for medical equipment and teams of doctors to be sent to treat the island children.

Michelle Obama may contribute to CARE, which fights global poverty and works to empower
    poor women. Cindy sits on its board.

While the Democrat women talk about helping the poor and needy, Cindy McCain actually
    rolls up her sleeves and does it. Who's the out-of-touch elitist?Cundy Mcain

???
    im confused

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    on a ighter note; ya know why Chelsea Clinton doesn't have any brothers or sisters?
    Monika swallowed them.

Yeah, but does she know kung fu?

I would suck Cindy McCain's toes. Seriously.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Dude, she's not even hot. She's just not a complete barker or old bag like all the first wives we've had in the past thirty years. Sweet Jeebus.....I bet Sanjuro could find a pic of a hot old ladie in 10 seconds flat.

There's a reason it's the conservative right that keeps pumping out what a hottie she is. B/C they're the kind of old white dudes that have to pay for sex with strangers in airport bathrooms and cheap hotels and imagine that they didn't marry their high school sweetheart cheerleader who put on the freshman 20 during college, prayed she wouldn't balloon out after children, placed a bet, lost, and wound up with an old lady tipping the scales at 200, unwilling to do anything about it.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 06-14-2008 at 06:55 AM.

BTW......that email is a piece of editorial hackwork. Not only do they begin with the premise that she is a trophy wife through their description, but they reinforce it. Then they try to make that sound like something great.

Sheeat. It ain't like McCain is Heff or something. Now that man has trophy wives.

McCain isn't ****.

Heffner '08.

This is from John McCain's website, which is somehow less biased and stupid than what RD posted. MK, you're getting worse than GDA

About Cindy McCain

Cindy on a recent trip to
    Kosovo regarding the
    removal of land mines.

Cindy Hensley McCain has dedicated her life to improving the lives of those less fortunate both in the United States and around the world. A native Arizonan, mother of four, and wife of U.S. Senator John McCain, Cindy McCain is known for lending her time and talent to increase awareness of international charity organizations and the work that they do to make the world a better place.

As an advocate for children's health care needs, Cindy founded and ran the American Voluntary Medical Team (AVMT) from 1988 to 1995. AVMT provided emergency medical and surgical care to impoverished children throughout the world. Cindy led 55 medical missions to third world and war-torn countries during AVMT's seven years of existence. On one of those missions, Mother Teresa convinced Cindy to take two babies in need of medical attention to the United States. One of those babies is now their adopted daughter, 16-year-old Bridget McCain.

In recent years, three organizations in particular have been the subject of her international focus: HALO, Operation Smile, and CARE.

As a member of the Board of Trustees for the HALO Trust, a non-profit organization dedicated to landmine removal and weapons destruction in war-torn countries, Cindy has traveled to numerous countries to see firsthand the impact HALO has had by removing landmines. She recently returned from her second visit to Cambodia. She has also traveled to Sri Lanka, Mozambique, and Angola.

Cindy also serves on the Board of Directors for Operation Smile, a non-profit organization whose mission is to repair cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities for children around the world. Since 1982, Operation Smile has provided free reconstructive surgery to more than 100,000 children and young adults in 25 countries. Cindy has assisted on volunteer missions to Morocco, India, and Vietnam. She is scheduled to return to Vietnam on another mission during the summer of 2008.

Cindy is currently on a leave of absence from the Board of Directors of CARE, USA, which works to fight global poverty, particularly among women. She traveled to Tanzania in February 2007 with CARE.

While she typically leaves politics to her husband, Cindy was an instrumental part in her husband's run for the presidency in 2000. That year, she was chosen to represent the state of Arizona at the Republican National Convention as the Chairwoman of the Arizona Delegation. During the campaign, she traveled extensively, speaking to groups across America about Senator McCain and her passion for volunteering to help the less fortunate.

In addition to her humanitarian work, Cindy is the chairman of her family's business, Hensley & Company, which is one of the largest Anheuser-Busch distributors in the nation.

Her formal education includes an undergraduate degree in Education and a Master's in Special Education from the University of Southern California. As a student, Cindy participated in pilot programs testing Movement Therapy, which is now a widely accepted standard for working with severely disabled children. After receiving her degrees from USC, she began her teaching career at Agua Fria High School in Arizona where she continued her work with disabled children.

Cindy resides in Phoenix with her husband, U.S. Senator John McCain. Together, they have four children: Meghan, Jack, Jimmy, and Bridget.
    Bless you

I once saw a kid's hand get blasted off by a firecracker. Does that mean I have the same combat environment experience as Cindy McCain?

you guys should find out what happened to McCain's first wife - a once very attractive model but was dumped after disfigurement in a car accident.

Quote Originally Posted by shrub View Post
    you guys should find out what happened to McCain's first wife - a once very attractive model but was dumped after disfigurement in a car accident.
    Nonsense. She died. He remarried. They resurrected her via Robocop technology. He never knew until it was too late.

I also find it interesting that McCain knew his current wife while still married to first one. Imagine the uproar this would create if Obama was in the same boat.

Personally I have no problem with it. However considering the high "morals" of the conservatives, the "My S smells better thans yours and my god is better than yours" attitude one has to wonder why they support Johnny Mac.

Anyway McCain is a kept man...Nice work if you can get it! I wish I could find an old lady with a 100 gazillion bucks!

[QUOTE=Shaolin Wookie;867548]Nonsense. She died.

She is very much alive:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ft-behind.html

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    on a ighter note; ya know why Chelsea Clinton doesn't have any brothers or sisters?
    Monika swallowed them.

Chelsea is the love child of Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno......seriously. Both are manly looking, you figure out who was the catcher and who was the pitcher in that one. Could be either or if you ask me.

To quote the famous Austin Powers, "That's a man baybeee, yeah!!"
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    There's a reason it's the conservative right that keeps pumping out what a hottie she is.
    Compared to Hillary Clinton and Monica Lewinski, Cindy McCain is a supermodel.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams