Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stone Warrior?

The Stone warrior as it is called from Green dragon Studio's is in fact a complete fabrication, I was a youngster when this was all being talked about and looked at
    and discussed, around 1976-78. Just things that where put together after a strong influence of Feeman Ong. Master Ong was very big into training programs
    that where to be done everyday and exact number of repetions. When the break up beetween Allen, Chicoine and Ong, Chicoine and Allen where looking all over the place for sources and new material.... Soooo Allen just made this one up.

The Iron Palm and Iron shirt are both from Master Ong. I never cared much for the iron shirt- Small body. I always felt that Choy li fut's basic training blew it
    out of the water and actually acomplished somthing martial training wise.
    Many Years later upon reviewing it again, it seems like several types of basic
    chi gong things bunched together, But thats me.

The iron palm from this branch, directly from Feeman Ong. You can't go wrong with it if you follow it's rules, and YOU will get results.

just thought I would try to keep things straight for everybody.

Thanks
    Mike Biggie

http://akronkungfu.com/index.html

I wish I had known what I posted in this thread years ago. I wouldn't have wasted my time with "secret" martial arts exercises and stuff trying to develop real ultimate power or whatever.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Piercinghammer View Post
    The Stone warrior as it is called from Green dragon Studio's is in fact a complete fabrication, I was a youngster when this was all being talked about and looked at
    and discussed, around 1976-78. Just things that where put together after a strong influence of Feeman Ong. Master Ong was very big into training programs
    that where to be done everyday and exact number of repetions. When the break up beetween Allen, Chicoine and Ong, Chicoine and Allen where looking all over the place for sources and new material.... Soooo Allen just made this one up.

The Iron Palm and Iron shirt are both from Master Ong. I never cared much for the iron shirt- Small body. I always felt that Choy li fut's basic training blew it
    out of the water and actually acomplished somthing martial training wise.
    Many Years later upon reviewing it again, it seems like several types of basic
    chi gong things bunched together, But thats me.

The iron palm from this branch, directly from Feeman Ong. You can't go wrong with it if you follow it's rules, and YOU will get results.

just thought I would try to keep things straight for everybody.

Thanks
    Mike Biggie

http://akronkungfu.com/index.html
    Thank you brother!
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Did Sifu Allen make up the Stone Warrior strength set?

Or is it legitimately some old set that was handed down?

I seem to recall some drama with him and making claims or something that ended up not being true. Was it him who photoshopped a picture to make it look like he was standing next to some SC master or something?
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    Or is it legitimately some old set that was handed down?

I seem to recall some drama with him and making claims or something that ended up not being true. Was it him who photoshopped a picture to make it look like he was standing next to some SC master or something?

Why don't you ask him where he learned it?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Who the 'ell is Sifu Allen?

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Who the 'ell is Sifu Allen?

http://www.greendragonkungfu.com/
    Quote:

Blog Entries
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    who in the hell uses "LAOSHI SIFU"?????????
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Take a look at their curriculum... who does it remind you of? Honestly...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

"stone warrior"

no, that doesn't in any way sound like a made up name some douchebag who doesn't know any real Chinese language might make up for some fake set he made up.

no, not at all .....

(/sarcasm)

now go on with your day
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    "stone warrior"

no, that doesn't in any way sound like a made up name some douchebag who doesn't know any real Chinese language might make up for some fake set he made up.

no, not at all .....

(/sarcasm)

now go on with your day
    Yeah, not like my first instructor who combined Chinese and Japanese terms to name his "inspired" forms! No...... no comparison at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yeah, not like my first instructor who combined Chinese and Japanese terms to name his "inspired" forms! No...... no comparison at all.
    CHinese and Japanese, it's all that "oriental stuff" and can be mixed freely... didn't you know that?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    CHinese and Japanese, it's all that "oriental stuff" and can be mixed freely... didn't you know that?
    Yeah what's the difference to us round eyes!

Quote: