Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stone Warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    That's why there are no skinny qigong practitioners and they are all huge bodybuilder looking dudes.
    chen xiaowang is ripped and jacked bro

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    One of those weight lifters...
    No cardio, building the car without an engine. My brother has been lifting for years. I made him do one 3 minute round of Thai pads and he collapsed on the floor for like 20 minutes after. Now I force him to run after lifting.
    Maybe you should read the whole thread next time
    earlier on Bawang said
    i do hard when i dont have access to gym. i do soft after weightlifting. i also run and take contrast hot/cold showers to help blood flow.
    And I bet if your brother put you under a 400 pound squat your ass would get stapled to the floor so quickly your cardio wouldn’t get a chance to help you out, horses for courses

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Maybe you should read the whole thread next time
    earlier on Bawang said
    I actually did read, that. Then I immediately forgot when i read with horror that Bawang doesn't do cardio.

A thousand apologies....
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

And I bet if your brother put you under a 400 pound squat your ass would get stapled to the floor so quickly your cardio wouldn’t get a chance to help you out, horses for courses
    Fortunately I have no plans of trying to lift 400 pounds of anything in the near future. Wasn't bragging on my cardio...I'm never happy with it...was just making fun of his.
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.

Fortunately I have no plans of trying to lift 400 pounds of anything in the near future. Wasn't bragging on my cardio...I'm never happy with it...was just making fun of his.
    i dont know your brother but most weight lifters i know dont have any plans to pay tag with some thai pads for 3 minutes either

I actually did read, that. Then I immediately forgot when i read with horror that Bawang doesn't do cardio.

A thousand apologies....
    well if he is doing kung fu and sparring thats sort of cardio

i dont know your brother but most weight lifters i know dont have any plans to pay tag with some thai pads for 3 minutes either
    I'm laid off now, so I got some more time. We both need workout partners, so I lift with him and do his workout, then we go to the ring and do my workout.