Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I bet your Sifu Can't Do This:

i noticed that almost all people who come back from training with the beijing wushu team have this ego about them like they are better then you. is that just me or has anyone else experienced it too?
    I've met a lot of people who trained with them and didn't have huge egos. The worst trash talking usually comes from the occasional over enthusiastic student. The CMA world is small here in the U.S. You can't throw a rock without hitting someone with some kind of connection to Beijing :-P Heck, my last teacher trained the Beijing wushu team at one time, and my teacher before that was also friends with Wu Bin and various members of the team.

I've got a buddy training with the Beijing Wushu team right now.
    I have calligraphy painted by and gifted to me by a shaolin warrior monk.
    That was my point, EVERYONE has some sort of name they can drop. I can without even mentioning my Sifu. It's just childish to try and say "I rock because my sifu is so great"...

It's almost as childish as taking bait from GDA when he decides to extract the urine from somebody.
    Last edited by SimonM; 06-23-2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Simon, if you don't plan on doing anything but running your pie hole than shut the fook up. Otherwise don't sing it, bring it. When you run your pie hole like you do what do you expect people to do but challenge you. Now is it possible that you can be mature enought to drop the subject? Probably not. I bet you say something else on the topic. As for me I'm going to ignore your assanine comments. Bye Bye.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    ok, we get it. Your Sifu (and you should be saying shrfu,sifu is cantonese) is cool.

So why is Mandrin ok but Cantonese is not? Just curious (not trying to argue).

monk

he has a bad urinary tract infection and hanging things from his wang is the only way to stop the burning!!

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Simon, if you don't plan on doing anything but running your pie hole than shut the fook up. Otherwise don't sing it, bring it. When you run your pie hole like you do what do you expect people to do but challenge you. Now is it possible that you can be mature enought to drop the subject? Probably not. I bet you say something else on the topic. As for me I'm going to ignore your assanine comments. Bye Bye.
    This is so rich... you get yourself into a mess where you look like, let's face it, either a troll or a child with starry eyes about your sifu. You get teased about it, gently by KFM standards, and how do you respond? By acting like a bigger troll and then e-challenging me. Now, being a sensible person, I'm not going to bus 24 hours and cross a border just to beat up a 14 year old who talks big on the internet. Then you tell me that I'm not allowed to respond to your latest set of as$inine gripes unless I travel down to fight you.

And you expect me NOT to keep bugging you?

You are providing me with more entertainment than Mega Fist did back in the day.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

bruttle (sp?).
    your 34 and cant spell brutal ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Troll on this B****. I'm not some troll. And by the way, I think I deserve more than 5/10 for the name drop, I was thinking at least a 7/10 or maybe even a 8/10. I can drop a few more names if you would like. My teacher knows Sijo Rusty Gray in Nashville, Tennessee and my teacher was trained by Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng. Does that get me any more points, B****?
    lol if only those names meant anything.

i've met a whole load of rock stars before and talked to them, that automatically makes me an awesome musician right?

No, I'm a 34 year old bad ass with 20 years martial experience.
    (read) i am supposed to be an adult who challenges people online when i dont get my own way, i live with my mother please come to lexington and ring on my door my mom will answer it, ask for mkrii (she knows my online name as i only ever refer to myself as that in real life also) she'l take you down to the basement to see me but she'l offer you some tea please REFUSE it will have rohypnol in it and you will wake up in a dumpster with gonnhorrea (she doesnt believe in treating std's she says theyre "treats from the lord") anyway if you eventually make it down to my "lair" then i'l roll 2d6 and seeing as i'm a level 50 mage your not gonna like how that ends!! that is if i'm actually there i'm helping my sifu through a difficult time at the moment, the bank is repossessing his house so i'm helping him with his mortgage repayments and cleaning his toilet and given his urinary tract infection spreading to his sphincter that isnt a pretty site, if only he could keep a job down!! but no one will take him due to several counts of rape, he thought no one would care if a homeless person said they'd been raped and they'd think they were lying

he's learnt his lesson now

what a guy
    Last edited by golden arhat; 06-23-2008 at 05:30 PM. Reason: sheer awesomeness

I love it when somebody about 24 hours solid driving away from where I live tells me I better tremble because I don't know who I'm messing with when I talk smack on the anonymous communication venue called the internet.

It's especially funny when my smack talking comes in a distant third to GDA and Golden Arhat. LOL
    Simon McNeil

No, I'm a 34 year old bad ass with 20 years martial experience.

We'll be needing the video on this....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    We'll be needing the video on this....
    Why?
    There are many people in their 30's with a bad ass that do MA.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Why?
    There are many people in their 30's with a bad ass that do MA.

Too true.

I hurt mine trying to break 4 concrete blocks with my tailbone.

...someday.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Too true.

I hurt mine trying to break 4 concrete blocks with my tailbone.

...someday.
    I pulled an ass muscle once when I tried to crush a coconut between my butt cheeks, the first two went fine, but I think the last one was too green, it cracked but so did my crack.
    My ass muscle was aching for 3 days, luckly my Spartan DNA is used to such things.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

My ass isn't bad because I underwent a rigorous training program in Panda style kung fu and...

sorry...

I just can't go on...

I was going to make a Kung Fu Panda reference but I just couldn't carry on... too ludicrous.
    Simon McNeil