Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman VS Daredevil

Badger Guest

Batman VS Daredevil

Both have super Martial Arts skills
    Both super gymnasts
    Both have pointy ears
    BM has a utility belt full of high tech ninja gadgets
    DD uses a billy club that can become a staff or kali sticks & it has a rope in it.
    DD also has radar type senses

So-In in allout NHB streetfight who would win?

Badger

SifuAbel Guest
    They would never meet. They are in different universes. But if they did, batman would get him. ê

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Sharky Guest
    who the hell is daredevil anyway?

================================================== ==========================

"Life's a b*tch, but God-forbid the b*tch divorce me; I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me"

RedDragon Guest
    i think superman would come and break up the fight, so it would end in a draw i guess

Arod1972 Guest

daredevil

i vote for daredevil....but abel is right one is DC and the other Marvel universe.

One who has two roots becomes a stronger tree.

Jaguar Wong Guest
    When you say NHB, do you mean just a chance meeting that escalates into a street fight with no rules, or are you using the term NHB as in the sporting aspect where there is prep time for training.

If it's the first, then Daredevil would just barely get the KO with some type of richochetting billy club shot, but if it's the prepared event, then I'm gonna have to say the Dark Knight shows up prepared with all the knowledge of DD's tactics, and weapons. That's BatMan's strength, the ability to plan out how to take advantage of a situation.

Lest you forget, I bring up the Batman Superman fight in Dark Knight Returns. That sums up his ability right there. He came prepared and he beat Supes, but earier he was unprepared to fight the Mutant game leader, and got torn up pretty bad (the second time went much differently :p).

Again, I had too much time as a kid....Oh wait, I read Dark Knight Returns in my early 20's. I had too much time, period. :)

Jaguar Wong

Radhnoti Guest
    The general rule is that Batman can be beat ONCE or if he's unprepared. If he knows what's comin' he's already figured out a way to win.

SifuAbel Guest
    Batman is smarter than that. He spends his entire life trying to prepared.

In a mini series comic daredevil once fought ironfist. IF bowed deeply to his opponent. DD thought he would take advantage of this and attacked, but IF was ready for him and ended up knocked dd for a loop. DD is prone to making mistakes based on assumptions.Ï

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

TaoBoxer Guest

I got 1 word for ya......

Stick.

Stick trained Daredevil. He was gnarly old dude. I am not sure who would come out on top between Batman and Daredevil, but I think Stick would jack em both up.

Badger Guest
    Batman is smarter.He can figure out how to beat just about anybody.I believe he is tougher than DD as well.

Badger

Sharky Guest
    ignore me then u ****ers.

================================================== ==========================

"Life's a b*tch, but God-forbid the b*tch divorce me; I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me"

Silumkid Guest
    Daredevil was having a hard time with the Punisher as well in the Whilce Portacio series. The only reason Daredevil got the W is because Punisher had to stop fighting for some reason I don't remember.

In case you don't know, Punisher is just an ex-Army dog with some decent gear....kinda like Batman but more brutal.

Amitabha!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Kevin Guest
    Batman would win the fight, even with Daredevil's heightened senses. He just has more experience, and had better teachers. However, Daredevil can take a beating like nobody's business. He wouldn't stay down long...

Genbukan Ninpo
    Kokusai Jujutsu
    Chugoku Kempo

Jaguar Wong Guest
    lol!
    Sorry Sharky
    http://www.manwithoutfear.com/

Jaguar Wong

Felipe Bido Guest

Batman

Batman would kick Daredevil's a** and spank him with his own cane.

Mendacem Oportet Esse Memorem (A Liar Must Have a Good Memory)