Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Batman VS Daredevil

Budokan Guest

Stick was cool beans.

Stick was friggin' awesome. I always thought he should have had his own comic. (Uh, he didn't, did he?)

K. Mark Hoover

jimmy23 Guest
    Badger would beat em both! (comic book badger that is. Norman Sykes)

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
    Spinning Backfist

PHILBERT Guest
    I remember in the 6 issue Daredevil: Man Without Fear mini-series, in one issue a girl took a sling shot and shot him and he caught it in his hands. Then later, he deflects several bullets with the club and even hit a guy between the eyes with one of the bullets. I think DD would when because of his extra sensory perception. Only way Batman would win is if he like has no smell to himself and can hide from DD's vision. DD is very tough and probably as tough as Batman. My favorite line was the last line from DD #6

"I sewed the costume myself. God only knows what it looks like."

PHILBERT

Wu Wei Guest

cool..

Philbert has some good points, as do others.

Overall they are very similar. They are both good fighters. They both have cool gadgets. But the advantage DD has is that he is experienced with his senses. Theyre not just good, he has used them many times and knows how to apply them to real situations. Batmans experience has been more in the use of his gadgets and hand to hand. DD would be better at the whole evasion and stalking thing, but overall it would come down to physical ability when they were duking it out. Thats when Batman would win.

Success is a label made by the insecure.

Boris Guest

THE PUNISHER

It's really interesting that people say Batman, wihtout considering Nightwing. He's basically the DC version of Daredevil. He does the same acrobatic stuff that Daredevil does and more; he even throws his weapons like Daredevil does with his Billyclub. Batman would be the better fighter seeing that he basically trained NightWing to be a excellent fighter.

Ah, good old Frank Miller, he wrote both Batman and Daredevil and from both books he put them through the same amount of torture and they both survived and smashed the other wanker good guys; Batman nearly killed Superman and Daredevil shat on Captain America for being a government wh0re.

But me, I say The new version of The Punisher, he'll drop a fat man on top of Batman who will suffocate to death and then make daredevil fight The female enhanced version of The Russian. The new version of The Russian where he has Pamela Anderson sized boobs.

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

Daredevil Guest
    I'd kick both their asses.

My style is superior to theirs, I'm not handicapped nor would I get mixed up in a billowing cape since I don't wear one.

:)

Note: I chose the name not because of the superhero, but because of the literary meaning.

Scott Guest

Blar!

Batman? Ridiculous!

Batman may have 'smarts' but that would never pay off in a NHB fight. He doesn't have any materials to work with. Daredevil is obviously the better fighter, I mean, the guy can jump out of a 10 story building and time it so that he lands on a car!

For those of you who don't know what Daredevil is, he is a gymnist who somehow lost his sight and instead of seeing, radiation fields surround him (like an electric eel) so he FEELS everything around him down to the tinyist detail. I think Daredevil would be a shoe-in. What can Batman do? He took Karate, or Ninjitsu. Either way he has no super powers, and Daredevil does =P

-Scott

"Life is hard, but so am I." -- The Eels.

Stranger Guest
    Does anybody remember Daredevil's nemesis Bull's Eye? Now HE was a badass.

Oh, Daredevil would beat the bat guano out of the Dark Knight.

MARVEL COMMICS ARE SUPERIOR!

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

MonkeySlap Too Guest

No,no,no,nooo

Batman would whoop DD. Batman would not only outsmart him, he'd just plain whoop him. This guy spent his whole life becoming what he is. His nerves were surgically altered, his brain messed with to prevent brain washing, he trained with the baddest, scariest people on Earth.

DD had some powers foisted upon him and learned as he went.

BM defeated Rah'al Guhl, the old man of the f@cking mountain.

DD fought a fat guy who lived in a skyscraper.

Get real.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Abstract Guest

Bullseye

Batman fought Bullseye in the Amalgam series & not only knocked his teeth out, but knocked Bullseye out cold after ONE punch. DD been gettin' into fisticuffs w/dude for YEARS and NEVER knocked him out with one shot.

Batman is RUTHLESS when he needs to be.

Stranger Guest
    Yeah, I know that Batman has beaten the Hulk too.
    I think these Marvel vs. DC matches are works! :p

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Kristoffer Guest
    Batman would probebly *win*,, but i think DD is WAY cooler.

~K~
    "maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Scott R. Brown Guest
    Remo Williams would take them both on at the same time and win without breaking a sweat.

Sincerely,

Scott

diego Guest

there was this handicappd kid always on the bus in my teens

hes always robocop&terminator WHO'D WIN

HAha yall crack me up.

diego Guest

BUT SERIOUSLY THO

i think robocop would win cuz he has a human brain so he could triq terminator to fall in a sharp lava pit,what do you guys think

REALLY CURIOUS