Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Fox punks out TWICE!

nobody even cares what Fox, Rudy or 1Bad do.

DO YOU GUYS GET IT?? WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE PUNKS, GLADIATORS OR CROSSDRESSERS! ENOUGH ALREADY....

I love all the people that cant resist posting on threads "they dont care about" You dont do things you dont care about.

He's now punking out using the 'Sammy Franco method'.

That's where you make ridiculous demands to ensure there will be no fight. Demands like 'No Rules' 'No Waivers' 'All Weapons Allowed' 'No Tapping'. JFS was a master at this approach. Fox has learned well.

FYI, he always said he would fight me in MMA rules knowing I won't travel. Now someone says they will come to his gym and he wants this 'No rules' garbage. What a punk.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

My DoJo ,my rules. If he wants to come fine by me.

I think Anthony hit the nail on the head

You're not backing down?

What the **** do you call having "No Rules", or "No Waiver" means?

You are setting up a sceanario ala JFS where any sane minded individual would say **** this, I'm not going to get sued, or permantely injured over this bull****.

My quote earlier in this thread about it being "No Rules outside a Baptist Church" was dead **** on.

You already backed out Gramps, by making stipulations that cannot be met. You are an excellent student of Rudy Abel. I don't doubt for a second you fight any better than he does.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=117
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    My DoJo ,my rules. If he wants to come fine by me.
    Were there not rules in the Lei Tai of old?

You know, to take care of this sort of thing, they should just build a Lei Tai in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Kill two birds with one stone.

I am not backing down period.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You're not backing down?

What the **** do you call having "No Rules", or "No Waiver" means?

You are setting up a sceanario ala JFS where any sane minded individual would say **** this, I'm not going to get sued, or permantely injured over this bull****.

My quote earlier in this thread about it being "No Rules outside a Baptist Church" was dead **** on.

You already backed out Gramps, by making stipulations that cannot be met. You are an excellent student of Rudy Abel. I don't doubt for a second you fight any better than he does.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=117
    Anthony is full of sh!t.

Then come up with a RATIONAL set of rules.

I notice you and your nutty wife offered to fight me under standard MMA rules knowing I would not travel. But once someone agrees to fight you in your gym it has to be a 'No Rules! No Waiver! Weapons Allowed! Death Match!'.

This same guy offered to fight you right now in California with your master SifuExcuses present and you punked out as well.

You really are pathetic and we can all see you just don't want to fight anyone.

Then come up with a RATIONAL set of rules.

I notice you and your nutty wife offered to fight me under standard MMA rules knowing I would not travel. But once someone agrees to fight you in your gym it has to be a 'No Rules! No Waiver! Weapons Allowed! Death Match!'.

This same guy offered to fight you right now in California with your master SifuExcuses present and you punked out as well.

You really are pathetic and we can all see you just don't want to fight anyone.
    I am going home tomorrow, so why would I have any weapons with me to begin with. He wants weapons,I want a REAL streetfight.
    I never punked out,unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I am going home tomorrow, so why would I have any weapons with me to begin with. He wants weapons,I want a REAL streetfight.
    I never punked out,unlike you.
    My sig says otherwise. When are you showing up again?

No waiver?! Get real Fox. Just punk out and get it over with. You're embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up though. One day you will talk e-sh!t to the wrong guy, just like SifuExcuses did.

My sig says otherwise. When are you showing up again?

No waiver?! Get real Fox. Just punk out and get it over with. You're embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up though. One day you will talk e-sh!t to the wrong guy, just like SifuExcuses did.
    Why would I need a waiver, I am not going to sue anyone over a fight. He might though.

Let us all bow our heads in prayer.......

Dear HOLY GOD, WISE and OMNISCIENT LORD of Heaven and Earth, ALMIGHTY RULER of the Universe, KING of Kings (and Queens), CREATOR of Order and Chaos, FATHER of all the lesser gods, angels and men, MASTER of demons and Evil, DIVINE ARBITER of right and wrong, COMMANDER of Heaven's righteous warriors of peace, TEACHER of the foolish, COMPANION of the Holy, LEADER of followers, FOLLOWER of none, DOCTOR of those diseased in body, mind and spirit, DEFENDER of the weak and oppressed, FORGIVER of those who repent of evil, COOL WATER to the parched, FIRE to the cold, TYLENOL to those cursed by the hangover, PROVIDER of hair pieces and/or Rogaine to those cursed with a bald patch, LOVER of the loveless, HATER of the unholy, SHEPHERD of sheep, WIND to the windless, SUNLIGHT to those in darkness and DARKNESS to vampires, the photophobic, those with skin cancer, albinos and those of the mushroomic persuasion...

...ominous pause for effect, so that God may bask in the gratuitous sucking up...er...I mean praises...

...please return us to the halcyon days of harmony, peace and joy by BLESSING us ALL with your DIVINE presence and showing us your HOLY compassion and justice by STRIKING DOWN these children of Satan, these mongers of disputation and insult, these propagators of hate and disorder! STRIKE THEM DOWN with your all powerful (and loving) thunderbolt of CLEANSING HOLY FIRE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!

...or if not...

...please provide us with torches and pitchforks so that we may righteously hound and persecute these heathen evil doers perpetually unto their death...

...Arcane hand gestures...

...In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit...

....Amen!!

...Sprinkle, Sprinkle, Sprinkle!

You may all now return to your regularly scheduled bickering....

Trying to fight people you met over the internet=retarded. I don't know who this 1bad65 guy is but people have been banned for a lot less.....in summary:

[big]Ban Him![/big]

EO

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Let us all bow our heads in prayer.......

Dominus hubiscum habisco. Esperitu sanctum.
    Dey gas da bus. Me gas da bus. You gas da bus. We missed the bus. They missed the bus. When's the next bus?
    Suma cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio's too loudy.
    Odesti fidellas. Centra fidellas. Hi fidellas.
    Post meridian. Anti-meridian. Uncle Meridian. All of the little meridians.
    Magna Carta. Master charga.
    Dume procellas. Lotsa vitalles.

Amen