Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

The Ultimate Fighter on SpikeTV

The Ultimate Fighter Finale(~190MB)
    http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...F1PR9CPRPAEM17

Episode 12:
    http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...L3U493UA5YH1QP

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.theultimatefighter.tv

Anyone watching this show? It has been on for the last few weeks. Monday nights at 11pm after WWE Raw on SpikeTV. It has been a really good so far. 16 fighters living in a house and competing for a UFC contract. This past monday's episode had the first elimination fight.

I've been recording the episodes on ReplayTV then removing commercials, reducing the size and sending them to a friend overseas who can't see the show. Would anyone be interested in getting the episodes on a weekly basis? Here is the first episode (70MB low quality):

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A...P083QN9AV7RPKR
    (updated 2-7-04)

I haven't found a good free file host with which to release videos to many people. If someone has a suggestion or can host please let me know.
    Last edited by truewrestler; 04-15-2005 at 05:34 AM.

I would be very interested to see them. Sounds like a good show. I don't know any good uploading sites though
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

cool, I'll post at least yousendit.com links here when I get episodes up. I'm going to try to get the 2nd and 3rd episodes up tonight.

they got some real good coaches on the show. chris lidell and such. you can get his video's at island martial arts also you can get all your tapout stuff here
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I'll watch until the dude I used to train with get's eliminated.

who did you train with?

Kenny.

He was a purple when I started BJJ at the same school he trained at. I was a blue when I left and I think he had his brown by then. I'm not 100% sure though. He's a blackbelt now. He ran a lot of white belt, advanced belt, and MMA classes that I went to while training there. In other words, he'd regularly tear my limbs off and beat me with them. He was a good guy and a hell of a competitor. His brothers are all pretty nasty too.

Wow, that's awesome. I hear he is one of the very top fighters on the show. I would be suprised if he isn't a finalist.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. He was already getting heavily into Muat Thai when I left 4+ years ago, and now I hear he calls it his second love. I wouldn't want to fight him.

I'm jealous of you guys with MMA schools near you.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I've seen alex karalexis fight. He's some kind of regional cham or something. It was a great match
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Episode 2 Link:

*see first post for episode download links
    Last edited by truewrestler; 02-25-2005 at 08:45 AM.

Same here, IronFist!

I'm going to download these episodes tonight, and YES I'm interested in a weekly video. Thanks.

Episode 3 Link:

*see first post for episode download links
    Last edited by truewrestler; 02-25-2005 at 08:44 AM.

****it ... i wish i were at home.

cancer is bull****.
    where's my beer?