Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by JFSUSA
    TrueRassler - JFSUSA, You are the most disrespectful, immature and belligerent member of this forum.

Airborne leads the way!!! Look, sissy boy, whenever you find a pair of nads and have the courage to drop the false avatar crap you come see me, got it, girlie?

TrueRassler - I am sorry that your life experiences have made you such an a-hole.

You are in fact "sorry" ... very, very sorry as an excuse for a MA. Maybe video games are a better fit for you.

TrueRasssler - Decent fighter? Maybe.

Like you would ever have enough courage to discover the truth of the matter for yourself. Twerp, I would own you in less than a handful of seconds.

TrueRassler - A-hole? Definitely.

Look, Skippy, don't go extending your sexual deviance into a World view, okay?
    I mean, obviously you are an expert when it comes to bung holes ... I'm sure you have licked many in your day

Oh, the e-tough guy! A most entertaining breed. *whispers* Let's observe him in his native habitat as he tries to impress everyone. This is a largely symbolic dance brought on by the fact that he is completely shunned by all females in the real world. This breed has been known to actually type itself to death in utter frustration. The only hope at this advanced stage may be to call in a hooker.

bad news guys......my ReplayTV box didn't record last night's episode

I happened to stay up and watch it in another room than the box is located. Then I went to my computer afterwards to start the download to my pc before going to bed. The episode was no where to be found.

I'll post other links to the episode when I find them but they'll probably be torrents. I might still post my own later this week if I get a hold of the episode.

This JFUSA is either a liar or a sociopath. Either way he stinks of troll.

bwahahahahaa, that guy was so troll it hurt. Did anyone bother to email the address he posted to see what kind of response was given?

As predicted, Hoger had absolutely nothing. Anyone who saw him wheez thrugh the water bottle challenge knew he was ****
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

If he was wearing red white and blue baggies who does this remind you of? And it isn't a kid named Pedro or Napolean.

He could still kick my ass.
    Last edited by rogue; 04-05-2005 at 01:34 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I think someones 'chute didn't open the other day.. and he landed on his head in this forum.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

well it turns out that it WAS actually recorded but there was something wrong with the software I'm using to get to the video showing old information. I should have the 12th episode up tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm afraid I have to correct you...Merry is not a "nobody" as you seem to think, in fact, the fact that you do not know about him actually reflects poorly on yourself...as for the whole sport/military art issue...I trained in a strictly "real world self-defense" martial art under former marines and Vietnam veterans and I definitely don't want Merry in a street fight...

EDIT: sorry to get off topic...so here's my relevant input to this thread...I think Franklin will beat Ken...
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 04-06-2005 at 11:43 PM.
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Akhilleus, I appreciate the kind words, but I believe the fellow has been banned.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by truewrestler
    well it turns out that it WAS actually recorded but there was something wrong with the software I'm using to get to the video showing old information. I should have the 12th episode up tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Cool, thanks again man, you are keeping me from flipping out when I keep missing it.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Cross trained with a couple of SEAL Teams. Absolute Gods in the water. There’s no doubt in my mind that our guys were juiced to the max on steroids and they still couldn’t hang with the SEALS in water. "So so" in the air. Sh1t on the ground, no better than an average LRP Team ... at best. You want to watch movies then have a good time. Just don't eat too much buttered popcorn

This paragraph is absurd.
    Monkey vs. Robot

You're dead to me, TW.

Apparently, aside from the three televised fights, most of the fighters will be fighting each other on the undercard:

TUF Finale Fight Card
    Middlweight Final
    Diego Sanchez vs. Kenny Florian

Light Heavyweight Final
    Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar

Ken Shamrock vs. Rich Franklin

Non-televised preliminary bouts:
    Josh Koscheck vs. Chris Sanford
    Chris Leben vs. Jason Thacker
    Lodune Sincaid vs. Nate Quarry
    Alex Karalexis vs. Josh Rafferty
    Sam Hoger vs. Bobby Southworth
    Mike Swick vs. Alex Schoenauer

Though I know Stephan, I think Forrest has more experience so I go with him. I like Kenny's chances against Diego but it is a tough call. I agree with Akhilleus, I think Franklin is younger and more well-rounded for Ken Shamrock.

uggg...I started the upload for some files before i left for work this morning. It is just one of those days. It loosk like I uploaded the 11th episode twice instead of both the 11th and 12th files. It will probably be tonight until I get the 12th file up.

FYI: Never get a puppy if you like to train or have any free time or anything like that. I agreed to take a puppy last year and I just got her a few weeks ago. My life has been crazy and I haven't had a chance to train since then. Things are starting to settledown and I should be in the gym and sane again very soon.

I agree with Akhilleus, I think Franklin is younger and more well-rounded for Ken Shamrock
    Yeah, I should probably go ahead and also elaborate on that, since I didn't explain why I picked Franklin...he's been on a tear again, after suffering his only loss to a guy that is undefeated (and beat BJ Penn)...Franklin's beaten some great fighters like Eastman, Travis Fulton, and Jorge Rivera...and he beat Tanner...though I think if they fought again things would be much different...besides Franklin is in his prime, Ken is not...I think Franklin will become one of the top MMA guys in the world, if he isn't already...

Ken looked good against Kimo...he's a legend...but he's going to get beat...maybe badly...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland