Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

the episode 7 link is up in the first post

Just a quick post to express thanks to truewrestler for taking the time to post these links....

It's very much appreciated....

PE
    "We had a thing to settle so I did him"
    Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

Good fight in Episode 7
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Yup. Just watched it last night. Thanks again, TW. I think it should have gone a 3rd round.

no problem

I haven't re-watched the fight but I was initially disappointed in the judging. Yes, Bonnar was more aggressive but I thought that Southworth was more effective with his strikes. I wish a 3rd round had happened. Maybe they should have split-decisions force the fight to a 3rd round as well

I thought that was the most entertaining fight yet, I would have liked to see a third round as well... I had it even.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Which one will be back on the show, Jason or Chris? Recall Jason? He was chosen last by Randy and was chosen again to be the one to leave before the bouts determined the one to leave.
    I am going with Chris. Just from the response from Josh as said "It just get's weirder and weirder around here."
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

I guess that means Nate can't continue and it is Team Cotoure's choice. I would think they would choose Leben but there would be more talk of favoritism. I can't imagine that Jason Thacker would come back. He didn't seem to want to be there in the first place. My guess is either Alex Karalexis (who will get choked out again) or the guy that left after the first challenge. I can't remember his name.

On behalf of everyone who is following this show and downloading the vids....thank you for posting them, on the real, its a great thing you have done.

Thank Again...

WhiteMonkey
    Real Masters dont post on Forums.

That show is right up there with Queer eye for the Straight Guy!

Anybody that watches it must have Butt lov'in tendency.

Hmmmmm…. let me see,,,,, no one home…I know, I’ll watch two grown sweaty men wearing Speedos rolling on top of each other. In between the butt jousting, we get to watch them get drunk and make idiots out of each other……

Now that’s a sport!

Ahhhhh Sounds HOT!!!!

If your a Butt Jouster!!!

Hey, Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

No getting around it!
    Say what you want……..

In the end, the show is still a Fudge packing Fest!!

This thread just got full of repressed projection.

Don't hold back your repressed Butt lov'in tendency

you know you love the show......

grab another girly drink and shimmy up to the fire. Another show is about to start!!!!!!

hung-le, cum on over for my weekly party!

truewrestler hung-le, cum on over for my weekly party!

Naw..... I'm afraid you will want to get sweaty drunk and try to mount me. You know like as in that UFC show...life imitates arts……

I’m not into that kind of fun

Hey, not that there’s anything wrong with that

during one of the training session, the grappling coach told the fighters to work for the under-arm clench. He said the under-arm clench is the one that win the fight.

so what is the advantage of the under-arm clench?

also, in most of the fight, there was very little use of the kicks. No use of front kick to control distance. they relied on the use of jabs and cross to back the guy up. is it because the fighters were mostly boxer and did not like to kick? or do they feel vulnerable exposing themselve to takedown if they kick?

thanks.
    dazed and confused